Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipster table Day 2 selections.

Gonna be a class days racing

17 points

1.30 Some Target
2.05 So Young
2.40 Time For Rupert
3.25 Master Minded
4.00 Call The Police

i can see another Ruby Walsh day

1-30 some target
2.05 first lieutenant
2.40 wymott
3.20 sizing europe
4.00 carlito brigante

leighton said:
garyowensgolfclubs said:
Think mines 24 Leighton 2x2nds and 1 winner.Page 7 of original thread.Spirit,Carole's and Sizing.

Sorted for you there is so many on it there was going to be the odd score wrong.

Barney Daniels selections for tomorrow.
1:30 Quantitativeeasing (as there are multiple entries for this one, if it is absent then substitute Arabella Boy)
2:05 Minella Class
2:40 Time For Rupert - this ought to be one of the bankers of the meeting but the RSA Chase does tend to go wrong. Wayward Prince or Bostons Angel may be the best at biggish odds.
3:20 Sizing Europe - still think Big Zeb is uncertain to get round and Master Minded has probably had his best days, although either could (and probably will) win but I'm going for last year's Arkle winner.
4:00 Final Approach (although as he is in the County Hurdle on Friday, he may not run so Tiger OToole is the alternative if FA is a non runner)
Final Approach a non runner in the Coral Cup tomorrow, so must be going for the Vincent O'Brien on Friday.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:28 pm --<br /><br />1.30 Aberdale
2.05 So Young
2.40 Wayward Prince
3.20 Big Zeb
4.00 Aegean Dawn
Also had Paintball win, Kayef ew in the 4.40.
In the bumper, had Divine Rhapsody ew at 25s last week. He has been hammered into 10s in places today. Won his only bumper and then was 'put away' for Cheltenham.
The second, third, fourth and fifth that day ALL went and won their next races. That's great form and he will be backed heavily by the Irish tomorrow, as will Raise The Beat.

Orite lads I don't know if its to late for me to join, ino I will have no points but I'm not arsed here's my pick.

1.30 - alfa beat
2.05 - minella class
2.40 - wayward prince
3.20 - big zeb
4.00 - call the police

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.