Bluemoon Cheltenham Tipser Compy Day 4 Friday

That was so sad,the poor thing stood there motionless whilst the farrier put on a new show,never flinched,then that happens,the harsh reality of this sport I guess,must be gutting for connections

That was so sad,the poor thing stood there motionless whilst the farrier put on a new show,never flinched,then that happens,the harsh reality of this sport I guess,must be gutting for connections
Puts a massive cloud over the day that, cant imagine there will be too much celebrating going on amongst the winners there.

Puts a massive cloud over the day that, cant imagine there will be too much celebrating going on amongst the winners there.

No I was just on phone to my lad telling him,very subdued atmosphere there now for rest of day,I didn't back it,but I was and still am quite upset about it myself,horrible.

I think it hit me more as I was watching it as that farrier went to work on him,and it stood there perfectly,less than 5 mins later that happened now it's gone,so sad

Early Doors saved me from an absolute stinker today.

In profit for the week which is always a good thing.

Couple of places but nowt today, not helped by 2 fallers & a second in the last.

Up a couple of hundred overall so can't complain.
I only bet on horses one day a year.
Not had a penny on Cheltenham.
Not lost a penny.
Same as pal.
Can't complain.
Thanks for organising it and well done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.