Bluemoon Cheltenham Tipser Compy Day 4 Friday

Well £110 down on the week, couldn’t watch any of it after that happening in the first, like someone said watching him stood there just gazing around while his shoe was put on then to see the way he ended was heartbreaking, not been shown again and I’ve not watched it back. What happened did he just land funny after the fence ?

Well £110 down on the week, couldn’t watch any of it after that happening in the first, like someone said watching him stood there just gazing around while his shoe was put on then to see the way he ended was heartbreaking, not been shown again and I’ve not watched it back. What happened did he just land funny after the fence ?

Don't it while going round the bend, probably caught it in a hoof print.

Only saw it 'live' the once, he seemed to just walk through it, I think it was the other leg not the one that had just been re-shoe'd.

Made money everyday bar today, usually dog shit on a Thursday but after pulling that 50-1 shot out of the bag with another winner in a double it gave me a very nice profit for the week.

On another note, did anybody do that skybet promo of cash back if you lost in the 13:30 race?

I bet without the favourite today, on my bet slip it was still saying cashback blah blah blah but I never got the cash back after mine lost, couldn't see anything to say betting without fav made it invalid for the offer, I will be getting in touch with them tomorrow about it.

Only saw it 'live' the once, he seemed to just walk through it, I think it was the other leg not the one that had just been re-shoe'd.

It was same leg and I am sure it was on the bend not over a jump, of course I only seen it go wobbly and never rewatched race :(

Edit

“Mark (Walsh, jockey) said he jumped the hurdle awkwardly and landed extremely awkwardly and obviously he got injured.

Funny what you think you saw at the time, be a useless police witness.

It was same leg and I am sure it was on the bend not over a jump, of course I only seen it go wobbly and never rewatched race :(
It's all ifs & buts fella, sad thing is the horse is no more. Thinking about it I think you're correct on which leg it was, the Farrier will be in bits.

It's all ifs & buts fella, sad thing is the horse is no more. Thinking about it I think you're correct on which leg it was, the Farrier will be in bits.

I said that to the wife at the time, an unfortunate coincidence, very sad to see, the risks of racing at there worst and the couple of others who also died :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.