bluemoon derby day song sheet

"this is how it feels to be city,
this is how it feels to be manc,
this is how it feels when your clubs not
owned by the bank, owned by the bank, owned by the bank."

ssg2 said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Behave ;o) it was only a young lads suggestion, as you can see its not getting very far lol

(unless of course we can find someone with a giant metronome too)
Made me chuckle that this morning, I can just imagine this site posting something similar from a utd board, this place would be in meltdown. ;)

Pete Boyle?
Songsheets...:-)

Rags.......they just never fail to amuse at their complete failure to grasp any form of irony.

city-till-i-cry said:
And obviosuly this one.........

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-iWq2xiL48" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-iWq2xiL48</a>

hahaha pmsl thats sooooo funny i couldnt stop laughin watchin that!!!

JonChap said:
"this is how it feels to be city,
this is how it feels to be manc,
this is how it feels when your clubs not
owned by the bank, owned by the bank, owned by the bank."

haha like it!!

how about..

Kolo, kolo toure kole toure, kolo kolo toure

OH adebayor, wen he gets the ball, he will fuckin score, OI OI OI!! (to the darts tune)

and my fav at the mo

Im ur biggest fan i'll follow u until u love me Gareth, Gareth Barry
Mayb u'll be famous liftin all our trophies Gareth, Gareth Barry!!

stonerblue said:
Anyone who needs a 'song sheet' for the derby should be banned from having a ticket. I think i'll start an interweb poll...

they should be never allowed into coms again. if i wanted a songsheet id pop down to the church and fucking get one

whatever you do just dont sing that barry song it is complete shit, and i certainly wont be joining in if its sung

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.