Bluemoon Doctor's

I tried alcohol as a numbing agent on Saturday night. A bottle of monkey shoulder. And some wine. With a couple of ports. At a mates party. No idea how I got home. I do know I spent yesterday in bed or on the loo though. Elbow still hurts.
Monkey Shoulder is a cracking drink.

****!

This thread might just be a claissic.

The other day I was thinking there was no way I am gettinn into heaven... disapointing right?

St Peter wouldpull me over to the side and whisper in my ear . "Do you know you have jacjed off 17 times over the permissable limit?"

I would naturally have to respond, " look at that hopeless chat behind me, his elbow looks like a testicle!

Forgive me. ..I enjoyed that too much

This thread might just be a claissic.

The other day I was thinking there was no way I am gettinn into heaven... disapointing right?

St Peter wouldpull me over to the side and whisper in my ear . "Do you know you have jacjed off 17 times over the permissable limit?"

I would naturally have to respond, " look at that hopeless chat behind me, his elbow looks like a testicle!

Forgive me. ..I enjoyed that too much

What's a chat? Did you mean cat?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.