Bluemoon FA Cup Final Roll Call....

Stoke Fan in peace!
Should be a good game, two good sides that are hard to beat, and lets face it you struggle against us ;) so may the best team win! And don't do that poznan shit, its cringeworthy and looks small time!!!

SouthstandStokie said:
Stoke Fan in peace!
Should be a good game, two good sides that are hard to beat, and lets face it you struggle against us ;) so may the best team win! And don't do that poznan shit, its cringeworthy and looks small time!!!

Lets see on the day, it will be a good game.
Thanks for the advice on the Poznan, we are small time and cringeworthy, Thanks!!!

Now get back to hobnob!

SouthstandStokie said:
Stoke Fan in peace!
yeah it will be a tough game and will test how far we've come defensively, will be a closely fought game. Oh and don't do them hand actions for delap's throw ins, it's cringeworthy and looks small time!!! ;)

Got mine this morning, my old man queued up at 6.45am, got a text saying he'd bought them at 10.50am shortly before they all sold out. Very happy.

Feel for everyone who missed out, the allocation was an absolute farce. To think most of the 40,000 club Wembley and football family tickets will be going to people who don't support either club fills me with anger.

35,000 to each club minimum is what it should be. This is the fan's final, not the corporates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.