Bluemoon FA Cup Final Roll Call....

danburge82 said:
berger1985 said:
So Bluemooners, two weeks today and we will be there at Wembley to witness something I imagine most blues never thought they would get to see just once in their lifetime, or at least get to see again.

So where are we sat/stood? :)

Me and two others, Block 131 Row 9.

COME ON CITY!

131 also, row 12! Not properly satisfied with it as i was 136 row 43 and loved the view from higher up in the first tier for the semi, but i reckon i'll just get near the back anyway!

Who would have thought we would be having debates about not being satisfied about where we are sat for an FA Cup final

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
danburge82 said:
131 also, row 12! Not properly satisfied with it as i was 136 row 43 and loved the view from higher up in the first tier for the semi, but i reckon i'll just get near the back anyway!

Who would have thought we would be having debates about not being satisfied about where we are sat for an FA Cup final
<br /><br />-- Tue May 03, 2011 2:31 pm --<br /><br />
blue order said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
This is BM mate ... if we lift the cup on the 14th some fucker will be complaining it's one of the replica cups not the original!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Boots_ said:
Sorry PB, looks like you're in with the riff raff.
That will suit my lad fine. He very nearly got thrown out when we sat in the posh seats for the semi.

Haha! Well, you can take the boy out of Prestwich......

SuperKevinHorlock said:
132 Row 10 sat in 131 for the semi final.
Come on city and good luck to all who are trying to get a ticket(including my brother please pm if you know off any spares)

We are in 132 row 11 and was also in 131 for the semi, are you following us? ha ha

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss we will be there

were on the march with manchinis army
were all going to wembley
and we will really shake em up
when we win the fa cup
coz city are the greatest team

all together now

appyblue said:
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss we will be there

were on the march with manchinis army
were all going to wembley
and we will really shake em up
when we win the fa cup
coz city are the greatest team

all together now

swap Manchinis for Bobby's and it works better!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.