Bluemoon Fantasy Football League 2014/15

• Thread starter Deleted member 58619
  • Start date
Fuck you, Ross Barkley. Fuck you to Hell.

aMlpRi9.jpg

johnny on the spot said:
Fuck you, Ross Barkley. Fuck you to Hell.

aMlpRi9.jpg

Interesting selection JOTS

Seen many doing the Mannone and Krul combination as they rotate well.
Do you reckon Pantilimon will get the number 1 shirt?

Rumours that Schurrle may be leaving Chelsea, but I guess these are only rumours at this stage

Front 3 looks strong, I'm really interested to see how Bojan gets on.
I had him on the back of a Barca shirt way back in 2008 I think.
Had a visit to the near Camp and all the Ronaldinho shirts were sold out.

I'm breaking my rule of no rags, feel a bit dirty but lots at stake this season.

I'm 3v2 down a person head to head and know he has got 3 United players.
With the easy ten easy fixtures I found it impossible not to have them in.

I won't find myself happy though seeing them scoring or assisting. This is just business

What you think JOTS?

6iu0ht.jpg

Taking a punt there fella with the shaky defence.

I find it's a real balancing act as imperative you get off to a reasonable start, I'm not posting mine up here as yet. ;-)

I found it a real struggle to change my side around last night after Barkley went but pretty happy now. Considered Eriksen as per JOTS but found a way of getting Merlin in there.

Out of interest, for any Fantasy experts out there. I've done this for 3 years now and always done pretty well in finishing the season near top of Bluemoon league and in top percent or so of worldwide league.

However, one thing I've never been able to get my head around is how people manage to get their team value up around the £110/115mil mark? I understand your players go up in value when they do well but I just can never get my values anywhere near that mark.

How does it work?

Rammy Blue said:

I find it's a real balancing act as imperative you get off to a reasonable start, I'm not posting mine up here as yet. ;-)

I found it a real struggle to change my side around last night after Barkley went but pretty happy now. Considered Eriksen as per JOTS but found a way of getting Merlin in there.

dam I thought my defense looked strong for first few weeks, I normally play Wildcard early on so fingers crossed

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
Rammy Blue said:

dam I thought my defense looked strong for first few weeks, I normally play Wildcard early on so fingers crossed

QPRx2, Hullx2, Newc and Spuds - wouldn't be too confident of clean sheets there!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.