Bluemoon Fantasy Football League 2014/15

• Thread starter Deleted member 58619
  • Start date
Rammy Blue said:
Out of interest, for any Fantasy experts out there. I've done this for 3 years now and always done pretty well in finishing the season near top of Bluemoon league and in top percent or so of worldwide league.

However, one thing I've never been able to get my head around is how people manage to get their team value up around the £110/115mil mark? I understand your players go up in value when they do well but I just can never get my values anywhere near that mark.

How does it work?

Player values increase by means of net transfers.

Best bet is to get yourself onto totalfpl.com and it shows you which players are due to increase and fall in value. When a player reaches 100% they go up by 0.1 in value

Rammy Blue said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
Rammy Blue said:
Taking a punt there fella with the shaky defence.

I find it's a real balancing act as imperative you get off to a reasonable start, I'm not posting mine up here as yet. ;-)

I found it a real struggle to change my side around last night after Barkley went but pretty happy now. Considered Eriksen as per JOTS but found a way of getting Merlin in there.

dam I thought my defense looked strong for first few weeks, I normally play Wildcard early on so fingers crossed

QPRx2, Hullx2, Newc and Spuds - wouldn't be too confident of clean sheets there!

You may well be right. Certainly is a risk!

2 QPR keepers was just so I could top load midfield and forwards. (Save 0.5)

I will just play back 3 all season hopefully (seeing as it's fashionable again)
Bruce is backfill if defensive injury to Davies.
Davies, Davies and Caulker are pretty good for nicking a few goals also.
I think they have good fixtures first five game-weeks.
I'm hoping (Davies)2 doesn't burn out or pickup injuries In Europe.

9bhvgj.jpg

Can you not keep up with the goings on of the other teams in your league while the games are in progress?

fac63 said:
Can you not keep up with the goings on of the other teams in your league while the games are in progress?

Sorry I'm confused to the question mate

If you mean other teams in FF then all will be revealed after Game week 1

Re: fantasy.premierleague.com opened for next football seaso

Markt85 said:
McGregor

Chester
Shawcross
W.Reid
Vlaar

Ramsey
Mata
Sanchez

Rooney
Costa
Giroud

BOOM! 68 points already

Re: fantasy.premierleague.com opened for next football seaso

Markt85 said:
Markt85 said:
McGregor

Chester
Shawcross
W.Reid
Vlaar

Ramsey
Mata
Sanchez

Rooney
Costa
Giroud

BOOM! 68 points already

Awesome start Mark

Feel sorry for whoever Gmanc Boys is in the head-to-head league, his score of 75 would've beat any of the other 166 teams he could've played first up. As it happens he was drawn to play the only team with a higher score than his, very harsh haha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.