Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

n208c8.png

Not bad if i say so myself

whothefisAlice said:
Modric shocking? Wilshere will play much further forward this season and is almost guaranteed to start every game...at 6.5 I fail to see how that isn't a bargain. Yaya? Our very own Yaya? The only way he wont improve on last seasons impressive total (top 10 midfielders by the way) is if he plays deeper. With Barton leaving, and Nolan gone, Tiote (who was impressive towards the end of last season) can surely take over the Newcastle midfield. Oh and Newcastles first 10 games are a piss take.

Dont worry about me mate. I did say it will change anyway.

-- Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:12 pm --

Have you seen some of these other clowns' teams?? FFS!

Yes, Modric is a shit FF player: 8mil, doesn't want to play for Spurs, 3 goals, 3 assists last season, plays deep. If he moves to Chelsea, will still sit deep, may become a rotation risk.

Wilshire won't play further forward; Nasri and Fabregas are still there, he plays deep for England, Nasri would move into Fabregas' position and Rosicky/Gervinho would play on the left. ot to mention Ramsey, who will play further up than Wilshire.

Yaya played behind the striker last season, he won't this season; he's expensive for the role he'll play in the team but by no means an awfull pick.

Tiote gets more cards than he does points, he'll score poorly in an average Newcastle midfield. Not to mention he doesn't score nor assist regularly and he'll undoubtedly rack up enough yellows (minus points) to enjoy some time off with suspensions.

I have seen no clowns.

Anyway, just my opinions. Doesn't mean i'm correct.

GStar said:
Ben-MCFC said:

There's a couple of risks in there, but it looks a very decent team.

Cheers, would like a better keeper and Moses is a big risk but he helps me spend more on others.

Don't feel great about having Rooney there but have a feeling he'll do well this season and don't want to risk playing Aguero until he's had a run in the team. Hopefully Downing will be getting tons of assists for swinging the ball into Carroll...

I think Moses could be good value; 5mil, Wigan have such a great start to the season and Martinez has been in the press saying Moses can replace N'Zogbia. So hopefully guaranteed starter.

I think Rooney will become a 'must have' he's fixture proof; Nani/Young/Valencia - no one has a clue who'll start the season, big rotation risks.

Foster is 5mil, as is Given, Al Hasbi is 4.5 - i'm tempted to go for one of these - you get points for saves, so even if they concede they can still make up for it - like Foster did last season. Plus GKers never really get double figures, i'd rather spend my money on an attacking players who has the chance to score big.

GStar said:
I think Moses could be good value; 5mil, Wigan have such a great start to the season and Martinez has been in the press saying Moses can replace N'Zogbia. So hopefully guaranteed starter.

I think Rooney will become a 'must have' he's fixture proof; Nani/Young/Valencia - no one has a clue who'll start the season, big rotation risks.

Foster is 5mil, as is Given, Al Hasbi is 4.5 - i'm tempted to go for one of these - you get points for saves, so even if they concede they can still make up for it - like Foster did last season. Plus GKers never really get double figures, i'd rather spend my money on an attacking players who has the chance to score big.

Whats your team GStar?

I'm not sure i want to give it away just yet ;)

TBH it keeps changing on a daily basis, i'm waiting for Sunday as well; hopefully it'll be a good indication of how both sides are going to line up for the season.

I want to know if Dzeko gets 90 mins
How Aguero fits in; will he be put straight in or will it be more like Dzeko last season giving him chance to adapt
Does Tevez stil feature for us
Who is Utd's first choice RB

I haven't put Drogba or Torres is because i've no idea who will start. Similarly Chelsea's defence all up in the air; only Terry and Cole are definite starters. Suarez is great value but there's every chance he'll start the season on the bench. The Mirror is running a story saying N'Zogbia will start the season on the bench too.

Sorry, just thinking out loud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.