Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

Mine's called 'The Chiv Sham'
erhgmu.png

Reckon I've got some strength in depth there

I haven't put Drogba or Torres is because i've no idea who will start. Similarly Chelsea's defence all up in the air; only Terry and Cole are definite starters. Suarez is great value but there's every chance he'll start the season on the bench. The Mirror is running a story saying N'Zogbia will start the season on the bench too.

FFS I hope not!

Surely their defence will be:

Ivanovic, Terry, Luiz, Cole

Ntini77 said:
I haven't put Drogba or Torres is because i've no idea who will start. Similarly Chelsea's defence all up in the air; only Terry and Cole are definite starters. Suarez is great value but there's every chance he'll start the season on the bench. The Mirror is running a story saying N'Zogbia will start the season on the bench too.

FFS I hope not!

New manager, Luiz hasn't played a minute of Chelsea's pre season (Copa America), ALex may play CB, Ivanovic has played CB in pre season and Bosingwa/Ferreria have both played RB.

There's that Serbian beast they've been trying to get a work permit for, for a few seasons who may come into the squad and Chelsea have been linked with Dann at Birmingham.

So bar Cole and Terry, i've personally no idea how AVB will line his defence up.

There's also talk he fancies Benayoun (Lampard playing deeper this season so he could be right) in which case he's one to keep an eye on at 7mil, but again a bit of a risk.

GStar said:
Ntini77 said:

FFS I hope not!

New manager, Luiz hasn't played a minute of Chelsea's pre season (Copa America), ALex may play CB, Ivanovic has played CB in pre season and Bosingwa/Ferreria have both played RB.

There's that Serbian beast they've been trying to get a work permit for, for a few seasons who may come into the squad and Chelsea have been linked with Dann at Birmingham.

So bar Cole and Terry, i've personally no idea how AVB will line his defence up.

There's also talk he fancies Benayoun (Lampard playing deeper this season so he could be right) in which case he's one to keep an eye on at 7mil, but again a bit of a risk.

That's my worry with Luiz, might put Rafael in instead for a bit and transfer him back when I know he's a definite starter...there's something about having a player I really want not in from the start that worries me.

Plus the extra 1.0 isn't much of a help to me because there's no-one in my team who I'd see as a sure improvement in the short-term because I'll be going back to Luiz eventually.

The Mid Table Marvels are in. I do have a rag in I'm afraid (Vidic) but if it can act as compensation in any way I do have Silva and Lescott and they are my captain and vice captain respectively....

The latest incarnation of my team;

wLvKu.png

Was waiting to see how much Aguero cost! Had to skimp a bit on defence (with the one obvious exception!) so as to have a fairly strong midfield and forward line (where most of your points come from). Even though the rules on here have been relaxed, I still wanted to avoid any verminous creatures in my squad! There probably won't be too many changes to that squad before the start of the season now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.