Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

Bluemoon league is a culmination of points from your team week by week.

H2H is like a real leauge each team plays a fixture against an opponent, the scores of each team determines the result. So if i played you, and i got 50 points in the first game week and you got 65 points... you would win (and get three points in the league).

Does that make sense?

GStar said:

H2H is like a real leauge each team plays a fixture against an opponent, the scores of each team determines the result. So if i played you, and i got 50 points in the first game week and you got 65 points... you would win (and get three points in the league).

Does that make sense?

it does cheers. who organises the h2h league, and am i alright joining both?

citykev28 said:
GStar said:

Does that make sense?

it does cheers. who organises the h2h league, and am i alright joining both?

i'm admining the H2H league mate...join up

I've joined and this is my team:

2wdxesp.jpg

whothefisAlice said:
macmanson said:
I've joined and this is my team:

2wdxesp.jpg

good little squad mate.

-- Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:06 pm --

Midfield of MALOUDA..NANI..SILVA..DEMPSEY. Scared?

Yeah, not a bad group to start with. I used Malouda and Kalou last year. They can have big games but are often rotated so don't tend to score as high as you would expect them to.

You cant link Malouda and Kalou...Malouda has been far more important and used way more than Kalou (as far as im aware), besides that stretch last season where he wasn't favoured much and went on an awful run (which coincided with Chelskis poor form in general).

Malouda only suffered with playing time because of Torres if im not mistaken?

I'd like to have Yaya in there too but Silva should do the trick. Maybe switch Adam for Malouda since Gerrards out a month and probably most the season eventually. Im sure come Friday night i'll have changed my team a million times anyway (since the matches nmight not even be on anyway too).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.