Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

GStar said:
George Haynes is using my username for his FF team. I demand royalties!

whothefisAlice said:
Kunstables mate. Average opening week

Where abouts are you in the BM league mate, i can't find you. Want to keep track, bit of friendly rivalry.

God mate ive no idea..way down there. I play with players and captains that nobody else has or wants. That's been my success over the past couple of years. I had Brunt at captain for periods last year and he got me 30something one week. Had Fabregas a few years back when Ronaldo wasn't fit and nobody else had him...got me loads. I always seem to find hidden gems.
However, the last two weeks that tranny useless piece of shite Torres has got me a combined 5 pts at captain!!!! I went for it with him at home vs Wba and Norwich and it didnt work.

Im way down there mate. 200something i think.
Wildcard being played and it's still very very early, so im not at all worried.

Seeing Holt play against Chelsea I think he looks pretty handy and will knock in quite a few for a low price this season, so I've brought him in.

Couple of other players have been risks that haven't come off, namely Benayoun and WIlshere. Brought in Petrov for Wilshere as he isn't going to be fit for a while.

All in all I'm doing okay, pretty much thanks to Dzeko, Shawcross, Hart and Bent who are the only ones to really get some decent points on the board. I think I have a decent squad though who'll come good when they're all playing and firing on all cylinders after the int. break.

Up to 113th this week.

GStar said:
whothefisAlice said:
5 2 3 this week...Young Silva...Rooney Dzeko Aguero front 5.

Add Nasri to that for me aswell. 3-4-3

When i know how we're going to play with them both, rotation etc i'll take one out for Mata/Adam.

I really hope we don't start rotating loads against Wigan!

Im thinking Balotelli and Tevez will start and maybe a mid of Barry Milner Nigel and AJ. So it could be a crap week next time out with Silva and Dzeko and Aguero (and Nasri) prolly not playing more than 20/30mins (if we need them). As long as we win the premier league, to be honest i dont care how my fantasy team does. Ive started so crap already anyway that im not that arsed at the mo'. Long way to go though. Im thinking of using my wildcard during this international break too....2 weeks to make some major changes and still have the January wildcard left too!!

Joined late, so not intending to rip up trees, and I've been crap so far this season anyway

I'll take pride over sullying my team with rags, just for the record. But I did pick Giggs over Christmas last year (2009) just to stop him scoring points. It worked, and I think it probably cost utd the league. So I'll doff my own hat to me there.

Dzeko went from 8%> ownership to more than 22% in one week and rising..more than 300k transfers in.

Even though he's in my team I would laugh if he doesn't even start against the pie munchers.

Breaker said:
Dzeko went from 8%> ownership to more than 22% in one week and rising..more than 300k transfers in.

Even though he's in my team I would laugh if he doesn't even start against the pie munchers.

Im a right twat because I had him from the start, got rid of him and picked up Torres for 2 weeks and sat back and watched Dzeko get us points and goals, loads of points for other lads in my leagues, and Torres do f' all.
Had to get him back. Sorry I am one of those who jumped aboard too (sort of).

Must say I do like it how they are doing the sell on value thing this year. If you dont know what I mean read about it in the transfer section under Rules tab. They're giving you half of the added value when you sell a player. So already Silva and A Young and co. have added 0.1 value in your team if they have jumped by .2 in the transfer/value charts etc. etc.

Nice addition that I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.