Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

Prestwich_Blue said:
Clever of Ric to remove the rule about not having rags in your team. Now the mods know who all the rags are on the forum as no real blue would ever select a rag.

Ive got 3 of them and I think im 100th or so. The lad at the top of Bluemoon has the same 3. We're all Rags mate.

glen quagmire said:
I'd rather finish LAST than want one of the rag players to score any points at all. I couldn't root for a rag player under any circumstances, unless it was in a knife fight to the death between two of them.

Fair enough. Your opinion. Blinded by patriotism some are, because quite frankly to play a fantasy football game without wanting to win is a complete waste of time.

Would you do a La Liga one without Messi if you were a Madrid fan?
Would you do a Bundesliga one without Ribery/Robben if you were a Leverkusen or Dortmund fan?
Would you do a Ligue Un one without Hazard if you were a Lyon fan?

daft.

whothefisAlice said:
glen quagmire said:
I'd rather finish LAST than want one of the rag players to score any points at all. I couldn't root for a rag player under any circumstances, unless it was in a knife fight to the death between two of them.

Fair enough. Your opinion. Blinded by patriotism some are, because quite frankly to play a fantasy football game without wanting to win is a complete waste of time.

Would you do a La Liga one without Messi if you were a Madrid fan? yes
Would you do a Bundesliga one without Ribery/Robben if you were a Leverkusen or Dortmund fan? yes
Would you do a Ligue Un one without Hazard if you were a Lyon fan? yes

daft.

Ok man city v man united, 0-0 on 89 minutes then BANG 25 yard strike top corner by ashley young, oh wait a minute...... i know what will soften the blow! He's in my internet dream team, OR rooney scores to put united 7 points ahead of city with two games to go.... Who cares the fantasy football is going great.

I was just sick in my mouth a little.

glen quagmire said:
whothefisAlice said:
glen quagmire said:

Would you do a La Liga one without Messi if you were a Madrid fan? yes
Would you do a Bundesliga one without Ribery/Robben if you were a Leverkusen or Dortmund fan? yes
Would you do a Ligue Un one without Hazard if you were a Lyon fan? yes

daft.

Ok man city v man united, 0-0 on 89 minutes then BANG 25 yard strike top corner by ashley young, oh wait a minute...... i know what will soften the blow! He's in my internet dream team, OR rooney scores to put united 7 points ahead of city with two games to go.... Who cares the fantasy football is going great.

I was just sick in my mouth a little.

I did actually contemplate not doing fantasy this year for these reasons.
Oh well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.