Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

paul.manc said:
Vicar said:
paul.manc said:
With bonus points still to come, I came 4TH in the world this week!!!!!!!!!
Don't know how to do the print screen thing but this is my team:

Total: 96 Points (so far)
Vorm: 2 points

Vermaelen: 6 points
J. Evans: 1 point
Lescott: 6 points

Dempsey: 10 points
Silva: 10 points
Ben Arfa: 8 points
Walcott: 113 points

Van Persie: 12 points
Cisse: 9 points
Aguero (captain): 38 points

One small thing bugging me though, had Simpson on the bench, who got a clean sheet.
If I'd have played him instead of Jonny Evans, I'd be first as I got 96 and the highest was 99.

Hopefully can win something decent, just waiting for bonus points at the moment.
Fingers crossed :)

EDIT: I've now moved up to 115 points and 2nd in the world!!!
But, the guy listed as highest has the same number of points as me so if this doesn't change I'll email them later to find out why I'm 2nd rather than 1st.

Still incredible to be top in Europe though!!
Paul good score unlucky not geting number one the reason is you made a transfer in the game week & the other lad on 115 did'nt.

How did you know I made a transfer?
Is there a way to see all the leaders from this gameweek?
No Paul i just clicked on the blue moon league then clicked on your team & had a look i knew it was you as it had your score of 115 next to your name, anyone in the league can look. If you look at the league leader thats mine

Vicar said:
paul.manc said:
Vicar said:
Paul good score unlucky not geting number one the reason is you made a transfer in the game week & the other lad on 115 did'nt.

No Paul i just clicked on the blue moon league then clicked on your team & had a look i knew it was you as it had your score of 115 next to your name, anyone in the league can look. If you look at the league leader thats mine

OK, cheers.

You seem like quite a knowledgeable guy, will I be receiving some sort of prize for coming 2ND this week?

paul.manc said:
Vicar said:
paul.manc said:

OK, cheers.

You seem like quite a knowledgeable guy, will I be receiving some sort of prize for coming 2ND this week?
No mate, only the monthly winners & outright winner get any prizes just bragging rights for the rest.

zm47h.png

65 points for me this week; so-so. 1759 points so far this season; crawled into the top 50 on here this week (49th now). Shipped out Kun last week when he got his injury, and bought in Adebayor

:(

Just got Kun back in again now!

Actually there's been a major improvement in my already unbelievable few days in Fantasy Football.

If you go on overall, a filter to April, it's me at the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Giving the bluemoon league a bit of press as well!!

I have been tearing it up as of late. Moved up to 29th in Bm league!! I was 150th a few weeks ago. I am sorry to say that I have only Clichy left from our boys. City players have just not been valuable enough fantasy players as of late, besides Kun who is on one week and off the next (usually home/away as we know) and Tevez who has obviously only just returned. Yaya, Silva, all the defenders (not many clean sheets and/or goals) and Hart haven't done shit in fantasy terms. Sadly I had to get off our bus a few weeks ago, and it has paid off.

Spurs have also all been shipped out of my team.

I shall be bring Kun and or Tevez in for the derby and the last couple weeks, but I cant drop the Rags or the Arse for this weeks home fixtures.

Hoping to break the top 10 to finish the season. From 150th I consider that success.

Hard to make changes from my team right now.......Mignolet...Evans Sagna Santon.....Dempsey Valencia Walcott Petrov (double wk Bolton)...Cisse Rvp Shrek.

clichy, caulker, sigurdsson, ruddy.

whothefisAlice said:
I have been tearing it up as of late. Moved up to 29th in Bm league!! I was 150th a few weeks ago. I am sorry to say that I have only Clichy left from our boys. City players have just not been valuable enough fantasy players as of late, besides Kun who is on one week and off the next (usually home/away as we know) and Tevez who has obviously only just returned. Yaya, Silva, all the defenders (not many clean sheets and/or goals) and Hart haven't done shit in fantasy terms. Sadly I had to get off our bus a few weeks ago, and it has paid off.

I shall be bring Kun and or Tevez in for the derby and the last couple weeks, but I cant drop the Rags or the Arse for this weeks home fixtures.

Hoping to break the top 10 to finish the season. From 150th I consider that success.

Hard to make changes from my team right now.......Mignolet...Evans Sagna Santon.....Dempsey Valencia Walcott Petrov (double wk Bolton)...Cisse Rvp Shrek.

Valencia, Evans and Rooney in your team but none of our lads- you're a disgrace.
Sort your life out.

paul.manc said:
whothefisAlice said:

Valencia, Evans and Rooney in your team but none of our lads- you're a disgrace.
Sort your life out.

It's fantasy football mate, and as mentioned above...our lads have done fuck all for the past 2 months in fantasy football....probably an indication of how we blew a 7pt lead at the top of the premier league. Sorry. Fantasy football is not a game for using ur heart.

whothefisAlice said:
paul.manc said:
whothefisAlice said:

Sort your life out.

It's fantasy football mate, and as mentioned above...our lads have done fuck all for the past 2 months in fantasy football....probably an indication of how we blew a 7pt lead at the top of the premier league. Sorry. Fantasy football is not a game for using ur heart.

I play fantasy football with my heart and I'm 7th in the world for the month of April and came joint 1st in the world for gameweek 33.

Also, we have never been 7 points clear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.