Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

21st in Bm league now with a 70 pt week, with Petrov another match this week.

Having a fantastic season and we can still win the league, so I won't give a flying rat's monkeys cats arse about having Rags in my team. I have already shipped out 2 of the point hogging cunts ahead of the derby :)

Technically I'm 8th but I don't acknowledge the people above me with scum players in their team, so I will argue that I am 3rd.

Big double gameweek ahead. Jelavic could be a good shout given the form he's in. Don't fancy dumping RVP Aguero or Cisse just yet though. Decisions, decisions.

whothefisAlice said:
salfordblues said:
Big double gameweek ahead. Jelavic could be a good shout given the form he's in. Don't fancy dumping RVP Aguero or Cisse just yet though. Decisions, decisions.

Got 8 players going twice!!! :)

Jelavic and Cisse are two of them ....another :)

Very nice. Who are you captaining?

I was going to captain Bale but his form's been shite lately.

salfordblues said:
whothefisAlice said:
salfordblues said:

Either the absolute cuntstain Terry or Jelavic. Fancy Cisse to get 1 at Wigan but not much at chelsea, although they do have a patched up defence. Would g owith Mata but he might be rested a bit due to the obvious fact that they have a champs league final coming up and probably wont finish 4th even if they win out....

whothefisAlice said:
salfordblues said:
whothefisAlice said:

Either the absolute cuntstain Terry or Jelavic. Fancy Cisse to get 1 at Wigan but not much at chelsea, although they do have a patched up defence. Would g owith Mata but he might be rested a bit due to the obvious fact that they have a champs league final coming up and probably wont finish 4th even if they win out....

I'm captaining either Cisse or Jelavic (if I decide to get rid of Aguero for him)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.