Bluemoon Fatness Thread

I think my problem stemmed from being pushed too early from father in his quest for perfection.

ak758m.gif

Bump.

I'm sure a few greedy fat cunts on here need to do something to shift their lard deposits after crimbo & new year.

I ate and drank sensibly over the festive season so I don't need weighing at the local council tip.

Come on own up you fat flabby flag crackers; )

I have put on some serious weight this last year,serious reasons but no excuses,all my remaining choc is going to the nurses at my doctors surgery tomorrow,need to knuckle down now,the six pack of baked crisps i've just ate are zero calories(in my head anyway)

First run in 3 months pretty much and jesus i forgot how hard it is at first. Did just over 5k in 27 minutes but it hurt like hell. Hopefully get 3 or 4 runs in over the next week or so and it will start to feel easier.

Just done a squat session in my new home gym to make sure i don't end up looking like one of you disgusting creatures,as well as an unnecessary burden on the NHS.

Need to firm up my man tits before I go to the beach in April. Any tips?
A moob bra.
Just done a squat session in my new home gym to make sure i don't end up looking like one of you disgusting creatures,as well as an unnecessary burden on the NHS.
I've just done a squat session on the bog. I knew that curry I had was dodgy last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.