bluemoon has gone

rickmcfc said:
Ric - a few things with that version.

1) if a thread had multiple pages there wasnt an option to navigate between them, you were stuck on page 1, unless you went back to the "off topic" area then clicked on page 2 of the said topic

2) there wasnt a button to switch back to standard version once in the forum part of the website.

3) Threads are normally 9 replies then goes onto new page. However there was a lot more than 9 replies so I was scrolling quite a lot.

Hope this helps.

Cheers for the feedback mate, much appreciated.

Back to the drawing board I think.

Ric said:
rickmcfc said:

1) if a thread had multiple pages there wasnt an option to navigate between them, you were stuck on page 1, unless you went back to the "off topic" area then clicked on page 2 of the said topic

2) there wasnt a button to switch back to standard version once in the forum part of the website.

3) Threads are normally 9 replies then goes onto new page. However there was a lot more than 9 replies so I was scrolling quite a lot.

Hope this helps.

It was very user-unfriendly. Frustratingly over-basic, lacking in refinements such as View Your Posts that we take for granted.

it's messed up on my laptop as well. It's been over 6 minutes since some Bosnian fanboy posted a twelve page essay on how Dzeko is the best player since Pele. Surely the server has crashed.

Ric said:
rickmcfc said:

Hope this helps.

No problem mate. It wasn't to bad just needs tweaking here and there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.