Bluemoon KitCreator

I haven't read the whole thread, but I'm just wondering if Umbro are going to a kit with the diamonds down the sleeves?

We had the "diamond series" T shirts last year, and now have the 1350 series and 1981 Cup Final retro shirt, which also has the diamonds???

It’s not long until summer ... so what better way to prepare yourself than having a limited edition T-shirt at the ready for those balmy Manchester days!
We are launching a fantastic T-shirt design competition, in association with Umbro, which gives you the chance to help raise money for “Shoot For The Moon”. This is an exciting new partnership between Manchester City and Sport Relief, that will help young people in the Manchester area reach their goals.

To enter the competition, just come up with a design that you’d like to see on the front of a T-shirt, draw it up and submit it. You don’t have to be an art expert to enter – we’re just looking for some cracking ideas that will look cool on the streets of our fair city or further afield.

All you need to do to be in with a chance of seeing your idea on the front of a T-shirt is send your unique design to umbrotee@mcfc.co.uk. A panel of Umbro design experts will select five designs from all the entries received and then you, then fans will vote for the one you want to see in our stores ... it really is that simple!

We’ll publish a few entries as we receive them to give you inspiration and so you can see the competition here on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk</a>

You can send us your designs using this downloadable template and you can choose a City blue or white T-shirt as the background.

The closing date is 16 March and then voting will start on 20 March. We’ll reveal the winner at an extra special event coming up at the end of March!

inGavious said:
Rorz88 said:
Those england shirts are impressive ingav! Any idea about our kits next year, we havin any new ones, keeping any?

rumours are we getting a new home kit, a new away it (maroon) and probably this season away going to the 3rd kit next season (tho not sure how that works having a maroon away kit which is more less the same as black/red.)

any mock ups InGav ?

BlueCalifornia said:
Blue Tooth said:
stmarks.jpg

stmarks1880.jpg

Das City. I wouldn't mind these as an alternate.
Smaller cross and date and you could have a winner there mate.

Looks a tad fascist though doesn't it? I can imagine the whole of Lazio's curva sud (or whatever it's called) kitted out in that!

Rorz88 said:
inGavious said:
Rorz88 said:
Those england shirts are impressive ingav! Any idea about our kits next year, we havin any new ones, keeping any?

rumours are we getting a new home kit, a new away it (maroon) and probably this season away going to the 3rd kit next season (tho not sure how that works having a maroon away kit which is more less the same as black/red.)

any mock ups InGav ?

nope

what about black kit with the maltese cross bigger at the bottom corner of the shirt so half on the front half on the back?? maybe dont know if it would work but prob better that the stoke kit above

Re: Home kit 2012/13 thread.

inGavious said:
Sheikh n Bake said:
I've seen it. It's a lot like the current England away shirt but with the navy blue and sky blue switched around.

like this?:

urgh.jpg

erm ... urgh .... nice like this tho:

urgh2.jpg
Bang on the MONEY!
manchester-city-home-shirt-tiff.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.