Bluemoon KitCreator

ChicagoBlue said:
Maybe Sheikh n Bake does, seeing as he told InGav what to make?!

Either way, seems the only unknown at this point in what the Third Kit will look like!?!

apparently this year's third kit is last year's away kit, red and black stripes.

cleav said:
ChicagoBlue said:

Either way, seems the only unknown at this point in what the Third Kit will look like!?!

apparently this year's third kit is last year's away kit, red and black stripes.

I don't doubt your veracity, but they started selling it cheap awfully early and it is STILL cheaper than the blue home kit, even though everyone knows that has changed.

Confused........and, if true, disappointed.

ChicagoBlue said:
cleav said:
ChicagoBlue said:

I don't doubt your veracity, but they started selling it cheap awfully early and it is STILL cheaper than the blue home kit, even though everyone knows that has changed.

Confused........and, if true, disappointed.

Someone, who was right about the new home and away, said the 3rd would be black/charcoal...

Maybe in the actual new kit thread or this one. Can't be bothered going back to look but it's there...

Re: Home kit 2012/13 thread.

Here it is...

Rebelblue said:
AcceptedWalnut said:
So something along these lines?

I'm not so sure tbh.

CityBlackMockUp.png

That's more or less it. That's the one I've seen and ordered for my shop to arrive in May.

Maroon is the away, Charcoal and Black for what they are calling a European away.

Someone at Rebel Sports I assume...?

Boff said:

Not a bad effort that Boff imo, the black kit would look a lot better if it had the same white badge which is on the home kit.

I take it the striped kit is maroon and white?

BlueT said:
Boff said:

Not a bad effort that Boff imo, the black kit would look a lot better if it had the same white badge which is on the home kit.

I take it the striped kit is maroon and white?

yeah it's supposed to be :)

here's another 3rd kit effort...

moon.jpg

jamie39 said:
kun said:
Home would look great without the funny spikes at the bottom!
jamie39 said:

It looks like you've got braces holding up your underpants.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:03 pm --<br /><br />
cleav said:
ChicagoBlue said:

The dark blue of 2010/11 was our third this year and the red and black sash on white or 2009/10 was third in 2010/11.

Obvioulsy there's nothing to say it will be again and with the club tryng to make as much as they can, there's no guarantees they'll do it again.

Did we only play in blue once though - Villa away?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.