Bluemoon online private poker game

Re: Bluemoon online poker game (next game Mon 16th Sept @ 9pm)

I haven't played for a while due to gigging commitments. I was hoping to play tonight but I'm busy again. All being good, I'll join you next week. Hope all is well folks and enjoy the game.

poker not on anymore ? not played for ages noticed its not been bumped for a while

It basically became pointless because we were getting between 2-6 players on average. People would come on asking how to join, Charlie would give them all the info, then never register or play. Shame really because when this was first set up, it wasn't uncommon to have 2 full tables of Bluemooner's playing. Was great fun and lots of banter to be had. If people showed an interest again then I would be really up for it. It made Mondays just that much more bearable knowing I was playing poker come 9pm!!!

rickmcfc said:
It basically became pointless because we were getting between 2-6 players on average. People would come on asking how to join, Charlie would give them all the info, then never register or play. Shame really because when this was first set up, it wasn't uncommon to have 2 full tables of Bluemooner's playing. Was great fun and lots of banter to be had. If people showed an interest again then I would be really up for it. It made Mondays just that much more bearable knowing I was playing poker come 9pm!!!

I'd get it back going if I thought there was enough interest but even a few of the regs stopped playing, if we had a regular 10 then we'd at least have a full table but when 3/4/5 are only playing its just not worth it especially when the players that want to play can play anytime in a full ring game on any main site. I was hoping the footy season starting would help but the final straw came when me and wafty ended up playing HU for about 15 hands.

If people want to commit to playing every Monday night or any other night for that matter stick your name down and your preferred night. That's all I can do really.

Played in these a few year back and would again. Can I suggest we use party poker site this time? Mainly as I'm already registered there!... but also as they are excellent for withdrawls (super fast and easy with no fees)

How do I join this? need to get back into the game before playing live events again =)

I'm a little rusty so..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.