Bluemoon Party Night Details

is it in the actuall stadium after the hull game? What is the dress code? Would i be able too buy a couple of tickets on the arsenal or chelsea game?

i think you are all in for a great night,...........

i think the club will be sending along someone special from the staff............and i mean special.............

they have a duty to.........

glenn mcfc said:
is it in the actuall stadium after the hull game? What is the dress code? Would i be able too buy a couple of tickets on the arsenal or chelsea game?

Yes we have a choice of two suites, depending on how many numbers we get.

Arsenal & Chelsea games are week after the Party so if you buy tickets then you'll have missed it!!

Tickets can be bought by sending me a cheque, sending payment by paypal to amandabenham@yahoo.com or the bluebirds will be at Platt Lane tonight at 8pm-9pm.....

My tickets arrived tonight, so thanks for that. I must admit, the main reason I'm going is because I couldn't bear the thought of all these fellow blues putting in all the hard work that they have, only for the do to get pulled due to lack of support. However, now the tickets have arrived, I'm really looking forward to it. Should be a top night.

For people who haven't seen the original threads (plus the info about whats happening on the nite is split over several threads)..... here's a summary of the night;

Date - Sat 28th Nov 8pm (after Hull game)
Venue - COMS, either Citizens Suite or Commonwealth Suite depending on numbers
Entertainment - DJ, Band, Comedian
Food - Hotpot with vegetarian option, followed by Crumble
Raffle - signed shirts and other city memorabilia donated to raise money for Paul Lake's childrens charity
Special Guests - Paul Lake, Andy Dibble, Andy Morrison
Surprise Visitors - cannot be announced on here for security reasons but we have reason to believe some current players and official city staff will pop in....

All this for £12.50!!!! Come on guys - you would be mad not to come!!!

bluemoonchick said:
For people who haven't seen the original threads (plus the info about whats happening on the nite is split over several threads)..... here's a summary of the night;

Date - Sat 28th Nov 8pm (after Hull game)
Venue - COMS, either Citizens Suite or Commonwealth Suite depending on numbers
Entertainment - DJ, Band, Comedian
Food - Hotpot with vegetarian option, followed by Crumble
Raffle - signed shirts and other city memorabilia donated to raise money for Paul Lake's childrens charity
Special Guests - Paul Lake, Andy Dibble, Andy Morrison
Surprise Visitors - cannot be announced on here for security reasons but we have reason to believe some current players and official city staff will pop in....

All this for £12.50!!!! Come on guys - you would be mad not to come!!!
Is Lakey definately coming? His emails to me haven't been clear on that. He is asking other former players though.

what time is everyone meeting at mary d's?

im not going to the game as im playing that day.

aphex said:

I guess most people will be going to Mary D's straight after the match at 6pm as there wont really be enough time to go home and come back again.

bluemoonchick said:
aphex said:

I guess most people will be going to Mary D's straight after the match at 6pm as there wont really be enough time to go home and come back again.

ok. my mate is supposed to have bought a ticket, he better bloody had of done anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.