Bluemoon Party Night Details

Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
Ok. No she hasn't and is getting frustrated at not being able to find something she likes/suits. Last dress she looked at was £1,250 but she didn't think it was quite right ! Want her to spend about £70 for a dress and then me Spuds tickets but I know it won't happen !

HOW MUCH??!! Need to go shopping for mine on Sunday:-(
£eye watering !

Re:

Colin_Bell said:
Televators said:
Jesus Chris! If you bloody go, I may even think about it too...

Mark is smiling !!!

Can you pick me up on the way ??
I'm sure the 100 or so miles diversion would be worth every minute!!!

Actually, I see a plan formulating. Let me talk to Russ tomorrow and see what I can do.

tueartsboots said:
cant spell-dont care said:
Alright stressy pants lol, I am over 18(Well 18), i was not asking for me.
Not stressy fella, just a lot rides on this- an end of season party at CoMS for one and official recognition. We want this to be a bloody good night but not a bloody night !

Ye i know im only jokeing. By the way everyone has talked alot about minimum numbers but what are the maximum numbers we could get to come hypitheticle speaking if everyone was gaging to come at how many would we have to stop selling.

tueartsboots said:
Not stressy fella, just a lot rides on this- an end of season party at CoMS for one and official recognition. We want this to be a bloody good night but not a bloody night !

Ye i know im only jokeing. By the way everyone has talked alot about minimum numbers but what are the maximum numbers we could get to come hypitheticle speaking if everyone was gaging to come at how many would we have to stop selling.

Once we get to 150 people we will be moving upstairs to the Citizen Suite which holds, I think, 250.

Bluebird1 said:

Once we get to 150 people we will be moving upstairs to the Citizen Suite which holds, I think, 250.

Great, nice to be able to consider up-sizing instead of canceling :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.