Bluemoon Party Night Details

If we don't smash Hull, I'll probably be shooting smack in the bogs, never mind a gasper. So I'll give you the dosh, Gaz, but you'll have to go to the bar yourself. And get me a Guinness while you're up

LongsightM13 said:
If we don't smash Hull, I'll probably be shooting smack in the bogs, never mind a gasper. So I'll give you the dosh, Gaz, but you'll have to go to the bar yourself. And get me a Guinness while you're up

if we don't smash Hull this is gonna be the most pissed off party i've ever been to lol!!!

Bluebird1 and I have just been to the stadium to meet Danny Wilson and our 'Party Co-ordinator' to discuss final arrangements. We have now moved to The Citizens Suite which is located above The Commonwealth Suite. It's the same entrance so shouldn't be too confusing!!

The club need to know final numbers by Tuesday night at the latest so if you want to come you need to let us know asap!

May I remind you that the club photographer will be present so make sure you look your best ;@)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.