Bluemoon Party Night Details

blue_bird said:
Bluebird1 and I have just been to the stadium to meet Danny Wilson and our 'Party Co-ordinator' to discuss final arrangements. We have now moved to The Citizens Suite which is located above The Commonwealth Suite. It's the same entrance so shouldn't be too confusing!!

The club need to know final numbers by Tuesday night at the latest so if you want to come you need to let us know asap!

May I remind you that the club photographer will be present so make sure you look your best ;@)

As if we've got our own "Party Co-ordinator" - i really hope we sell some more tickets so we can fill the big room. Its sounds like City have big hopes for this party and we're gonna look shite if only 150 turn up when the room can fit 250.

bluemoonchick said:
blue_bird said:
Bluebird1 and I have just been to the stadium to meet Danny Wilson and our 'Party Co-ordinator' to discuss final arrangements. We have now moved to The Citizens Suite which is located above The Commonwealth Suite. It's the same entrance so shouldn't be too confusing!!

The club need to know final numbers by Tuesday night at the latest so if you want to come you need to let us know asap!

May I remind you that the club photographer will be present so make sure you look your best ;@)

As if we've got our own "Party Co-ordinator" - i really hope we sell some more tickets so we can fill the big room. Its sounds like City have big hopes for this party and we're gonna look shite if only 150 turn up when the room can fit 250.
I've addede you three to an email I sent tonight-OSC Exec included

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.