Bluemoon Party Night Details

Mini BlueBird said:
kismet said:
Minibluebird welcome to the site and have a great time at the party

I was struggling to pick a name so I went for 2 of my favourite things:
1) Mini's
2) My aunt
*smiles sweetly at Bluebird1*

Bless you my lovely, I should have realised with the Mini reference. Your Dad's registered as well:-)

Sorry Nicki, but we have to let this one go lol. x

gazhinio said:
LongsightM13 said:
Ey up Gaz. Nice to meet you the other day. I'm an addict but with a conscience. I've never smoked in the ground as I know it is out of order and disrespectful to non-sufferers. I don't want to let the side down!

Nice to meet you too man, oh and before you ask, yes of course you can buy me a pint on the night silly!..; )

ps dont put northstand in charge of anything hes half a div!.

No honestly hes totally useless guys.... couldnt sell a black cat to a witch that boy!!..

Has the cat stopped scracthing your wifey :o)

how much money do i need? ive got £20 saved up, i cant afford anymore, as last time i lost my gloves when i went out, so i got grounded. i have to be careful drinking to much coke. i get a bit 'hyper'.

aphex said:
how much money do i need? ive got £20 saved up, i cant afford anymore, as last time i lost my gloves when i went out, so i got grounded. i have to be careful drinking to much coke. i get a bit 'hyper'.
Aphex. That sounds like a coded order to your dealer!

aphex said:
If you get your mum to sew a ribon to each glove you then put that through you sleeves you will not lose your gloves

ticket bought (Sue, will see you on Sat in Mary D's with money) , LBD sorted, 6" heels ready.... Lets party! ;-D

Frothy, do you still need someone to share a cab, if you do PM me please as I'll be heading home to get changed after the match on Sat (I'm in AuL)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.