Bluemoon Party Night Details

AM-FSF Blue said:
ticket bought (Sue, will see you on Sat in Mary D's with money) , LBD sorted, 6" heels ready.... Lets party! ;-D

Frothy, do you still need someone to share a cab, if you do PM me please as I'll be heading home to get changed after the match on Sat (I'm in AuL)

No probs Anne-Marie, you know where I'll be standing:-)

Just i quick questions( which is probably going to make me look pretty stupid), it says on the ticket that it starts at 8, does that mean entertainment starts at 8 or arive for 8?
Thanks

cant spell-dont care said:
Just i quick questions( which is probably going to make me look pretty stupid), it says on the ticket that it starts at 8, does that mean entertainment starts at 8 or arive for 8?
Thanks

Both! The DJ will start off just before 8pm (he'll be on after the comedian too) and the band will be on around 8.20pm. Obvisouly we cant give exact times but this is just a rough estimate.

Really looking forward to this now! glad the numbers have stacked up (I was the 8th ticket sold BTW :0) looking forward to a good night and meeting some of u crazy people on here!

How will we know who is who? or is it a matter of speaking to everyone? ;0)

Fanzone Danny said:
Really looking forward to this now! glad the numbers have stacked up (I was the 8th ticket sold BTW :0) looking forward to a good night and meeting some of u crazy people on here!

Well evryone will know that the ugliest fucker there will be you so I imagine it's just up to them as to whether they choose to introduce themselves or not...

I need some more tickets, some City fans from my gf's work have heard about it and wanna come

The Fat el Hombre said:
Fanzone Danny said:

Well evryone will know that the ugliest fucker there will be you so I imagine it's just up to them as to whether they choose to introduce themselves or not...

I need some more tickets, some City fans from my gf's work have heard about it and wanna come

Al, are you playing 5-a- side tomorrow? If so I will come down and bring tickets with me. If not you'll need do it through Manda's PayPal account today. How many do you want?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Fanzone Danny said:

LOL thanks for that Al !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.