Bluemoon Party Night Details

Prestwich_Blue said:
foxy said:
I know pal, so were my legs lol
You were pissed when I got there just after 8! Hope you feel better this morning.

just got back to sheffield now mate, going bed soon. When did you leave? You back to London today?

Cheltblue said:
NQT said:
What do you want for £12.50? A five course meal and a set from Led Zeppelin. You really sound like a fucking ungrateful wanker. Perhaps you should get saving for a ticket to an official supporters club function, like the one Cook ballsed up at on Friday. That'll set you back well over £100. As someone who's organised events in the past, I really sympathise with the girls. The time, effort, stress and worry that will have come with sorting this, I'd be surprised if all that didn't spoil their evening.
It is unbelieveble, i wasnt there but i have been reading the threads and its quite obvious that the girls did an absolutely fantastic job. Hope he wakes up this morning feeling like the complete twat he portrays himself as.
He even got his tickets free. I offered them up for nowt cos I couldn't go. Asherj123 = Ungrateful twat, well done girls

What a fantastic night - even if there were a few handbags at the end! To be fair though, considering most had been on the ale since very early I think everyone was very well behaved.

I was a bag of nerves at first because even when the party had started there was still a lot of running round to do to make sure everything went smoothly. Eventually I was able to relax and mingle a bit.

Must apologise for my poor autioneering skills - but my brother soon came to my rescue and managed to squeeze a bit more money out than I could (thanks Markbmcfc and Frothy by the way).

Felt a bit sorry for the comedian as the people at the bar carried on talking all the way through his half hour but what can you do?

DJ was great (as always!) - thanks Andy!

I thought the band were awesome and as I said Ben (the lead singer) didn't take a fee for his performance which helped keep the ticket price to a minimum. It's amazing to think the band have only been together a matter of weeks.

I wanted to thank everyone who bought a ticket and came to the party because even though us three have organised it - it couldn't have happened without you lot - so thank you!!!!!

Last night was 'bare jokes' to quote Felix.

Had a good chat with quite a few people, I hope they enjoyed my banter. BT is actually heroic, and the moment he told Danny that he wasn't so sure about him was classic! Gstar is a top bloke who didn't seem overly keen on the language and subject of The Fat El Wankers drunken ramblings. Singing the Gareth Barry song on the dancefloor is making me cringe. Shady kicking off with that bloke was pretty amusing - I could sense that it was about to happen! Pure fighting talk 'What the fuck is your bluemoon name, you dickhead?!'

I got called a southern twat more than enough times.

Mark Benham had a great time getting piss wet through walking through town with me and Fe. We spent a good two hours walking through town in the rain trying to get a taxi.

liamctid said:

Had a good chat with quite a few people, I hope they enjoyed my banter. BT is actually heroic, and the moment he told Danny that he wasn't so sure about him was classic! Gstar is a top bloke who didn't seem overly keen on the language and subject of The Fat El Wankers drunken ramblings. Singing the Gareth Barry song on the dancefloor is making me cringe. Shady kicking off with that bloke was pretty amusing - I could sense that it was about to happen! Pure fighting talk 'What the fuck is your bluemoon name, you dickhead?!'

Mark Benham had a great time getting piss wet through walking through town with me and Fe. We spent a good two hours walking through town in the rain trying to get a taxi.

I was just about to thank you for that dance to 'our' song!!!!

shadygiz said:
foxy said:
just got back to sheffield now mate, going bed soon. When did you leave? You back to London today?

who's room did you end up in foxy mate...dont tell me, you hid in bogs at CoMs ;p

Moonbeam's lol, no ended up in bimbobob's until he farted

blue_bird said:
liamctid said:

I was just about to thank you for that dance to 'our' song!!!!
Haha, no worries! I didn't say in my first post (so I will now) thanks very much for putting it on.

For anyone who wasn't there, I could only describe it as being like attending a wedding reception of two people you didn't know. And that is defo a compliment!

Ok time for my pennysworth:

Nikki, Sue, Manda - absolutely fantastic job. Nicki - despite our 'spat' last week, really felt for you running around having a hissyfit hoping everything was organised properly and people were enjoying it. Hope you had time yourself to relax and enjoy it. The last hour of you losing your tit tape was the highlight.

Met some nice people, Banned Tosspot was suprisingly not a tosspot as I had imagined, G Star was uber funny, Fanzone Danny his usual crazy self. Same applied for Shady. Nice to see a cameo from Hombre and Punter, Hombre made an epic quote which I wont repeat on here but will be remembered for eternity.

Had a great chat with Blue2112, thanks for the hour of your time away from your family.

Got bent over and rammed up the arse by Liam and Felix, who somehow managed to persuade me to go to Manchester, just to get a Taxi to oldham, even though BMC was driving back to Oldham. 2 hours in the pissing rain, sobering up, made me facepalm.

Won the auction for a legends picture, set me back £250 but it was for a very good cause, and will be a great xmas present for my Dad. (Hope he doesnt read this post).

Stomach and head is touch and go this morning but shows I had a good night.

Roll on the end of season party.

Asherj - prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.