Bluemoon Party Night Details

frothy said:
shadygiz said:
lol...i didnt really have that much to drink and was still pretty sober by the end of the night.....was at the bar late on and some guy calls me a short arsed twat out of the blue....i blank him, then he starts hitting me with the giant banana thing....i asked him to stop about 3 times, then he starts jabbing me in the face with it, i warned him again and he did it again, so i snotted him.
then the guy comes over to shake my hand and tries squeezing my fingers and bending my hand back, so i fucked him off again.

went outside for taxis and the guys sneering away behind me with snide comments, so i walked over and told him to drop it or i'll drop him.

5 mins later, the guy decides he wants to fight again and comes over saying "me and you, one on one"....he comes at me and i push him on his arse...by this time his mates had hold of me...the guy gets up staggers over to me and then sticks his hand in my face trying to gouge my eye out, i couldnt even do fuck all about it as my hands were held...in all the scuffle to get back at him my shirt gets ripped to fuck ;(
did he have a black scarf round his neck?

not sure mate...i know he had a black coat on and was stood with northstand and gazinho....gazinho apologised to me afterwards and said the guy is a bit of a dick when he's had a beer

shadygiz said:
scottyboi said:
lmao what happened? How anyone could attack shady its like kicking a puppy.

lol...i didnt really have that much to drink and was still pretty sober by the end of the night.....was at the bar late on and some guy calls me a short arsed twat out of the blue....i blank him, then he starts hitting me with the giant banana thing....i asked him to stop about 3 times, then he starts jabbing me in the face with it, i warned him again and he did it again, so i snotted him.
then the guy comes over to shake my hand and tries squeezing my fingers and bending my hand back, so i fucked him off again.

went outside for taxis and the guys sneering away behind me with snide comments, so i walked over and told him to drop it or i'll drop him.

5 mins later, the guy decides he wants to fight again and comes over saying "me and you, one on one"....he comes at me and i push him on his arse...by this time his mates had hold of me...the guy gets up staggers over to me and then sticks his hand in my face trying to gouge my eye out, i couldnt even do fuck all about it as my hands were held...in all the scuffle to get back at him my shirt gets ripped to fuck ;(

lmao i was with stuart and his wife all night it was good. What sort of pissed up **** starts fighting with his own lol.

scottyboi said:
shadygiz said:

lmao i was with stuart and his wife all night it was good. What sort of pissed up **** starts fighting with his own lol.

lol....stu is a nutter...he was well on one last night ;)

shadygiz said:
frothy said:
did he have a black scarf round his neck?

not sure mate...i know he had a black coat on and was stood with northstand and gazinho....gazinho apologised to me afterwards and said the guy is a bit of a dick when he's had a beer
the lad am talking about was a right cocky t**t ,thought if there was going to be trouble he would be involved

frothy said:
shadygiz said:
the lad am talking about was a right cocky t**t ,thought if there was going to be trouble he would be involved

Don't worry Shady, I will having words with him!

hgblue said:
Just like to pass on my thanks to the party organizers for all their hard work. Think everything was pretty much spot on. Really enjoyed the band. My only gripe would be that people in the bar area didn't give the comedian much of a chance and just basically ignored him and carried on their rivetting conversations. Bit ignorant that. Once again, thanks for the efforts everyone put in, and I'll definitely be at the next one.
yeah it made it harder for him. i felt a bit sorry for him haha!

anyway a good night! cheers for organising it ladies you did a great job. good on garry cook and lakey for making the effort as well

I wasn't there, but still want to say 'well done' to the organisers, who I know worked very hard.

Shady - hope you're ok, mate. Some 'people' just shouldn't be allowed out.

asherj123 said:
Just got back. Got there at 9, left at 10:45. Band was okay, comedian was ok. Garry cook was there. Raffle prizes weren't very good, no special guests/squad players/management unless we missed em!

What do you want for £12.50? A five course meal and a set from Led Zeppelin.

You really sound like a fucking ungrateful wanker. Perhaps you should get saving for a ticket to an official supporters club function, like the one Cook ballsed up at on Friday. That'll set you back well over £100.

As someone who's organised events in the past, I really sympathise with the girls. The time, effort, stress and worry that will have come with sorting this, I'd be surprised if all that didn't spoil their evening.

Woo just rotting in my room now waiting for those bastards at Domino's to open their doors, 37 minutes to go. Had a microwave meal when I got in last night, mash and meatballs, was fucking mint. You wouldn't think that microwaveable mash would taste so good, but it was some of the best mash I've ever had. Not sure about eating carbs at that time of night though, but hey ho

Good to see so many heads last night, apart from sdm, cos he's got a really ugly head, and it's never nice to see even with the old beer goggles on. Apparently he got turned away from the Circle club last nght because they weren't allowing any mingers in, it's a tough world

Got there a bit late unfortunately, but had a good chat with Danny Wilson who is a sound guy. Well, at least I thought it was a good chat, he was probably bored shitless and didn't appreciate me telling him how to do his jobbut I enjoyed myself and that's what matters guys and girls

Having seen the Blue Alliance in action last night, you obviously don't have to be homosexual to be a part of it but it certainly helps. They reminded me of Wham but I haven't yet decided which one is the george michael of the partnership and which is Andrew Ridgely. I think they're both Andrew Ridgeleys if anything

What else have we got... shadyjizz with his cheapo rip off Lacoste top on that was blatantly a tea towel with a croc stitched on from one of his le Shark Jumpers, but he's happy in himself and at tyhe end of the day that's what matters isn't it? Keep the streams coming fella. I'm not surprised someone kicked off with you cos let's face it, you've got a face that no one would ever tire of punching. It's just lucky you hang around with Anton and are often upstaged by him, I think that's what you were missing last night Jizzster - Anton. You're just not the same without him let's face facts

Good to see other heads like BT and co, all in all a good night

Just want to thank bluemoonchick and BlueBird1 for organising it, nice one

The Fat el Hombre said:
Woo just rotting in my room now waiting for those bastards at Domino's to open their doors, 37 minutes to go. Had a microwave meal when I got in last night, mash and meatballs, was fucking mint. You wouldn't think that microwaveable mash would taste so good, but it was some of the best mash I've ever had. Not sure about eating carbs at that time of night though, but hey ho

Good to see so many heads last night, apart from sdm, cos he's got a really ugly head, and it's never nice to see even with the old beer goggles on. Apparently he got turned away from the Circle club last nght because they weren't allowing any mingers in, it's a tough world

Got there a bit late unfortunately, but had a good chat with Danny Wilson who is a sound guy. Well, at least I thought it was a good chat, he was probably bored shitless and didn't appreciate me telling him how to do his jobbut I enjoyed myself and that's what matters guys and girls

Having seen the Blue Alliance in action last night, you obviously don't have to be homosexual to be a part of it but it certainly helps. They reminded me of Wham but I haven't yet decided which one is the george michael of the partnership and which is Andrew Ridgely. I think they're both Andrew Ridgeleys if anything

What else have we got... shadyjizz with his cheapo rip off Lacoste top on that was blatantly a tea towel with a croc stitched on from one of his le Shark Jumpers, but he's happy in himself and at tyhe end of the day that's what matters isn't it? Keep the streams coming fella. I'm not surprised someone kicked off with you cos let's face it, you've got a face that no one would ever tire of punching. It's just lucky you hang around with Anton and are often upstaged by him, I think that's what you were missing last night Jizzster - Anton. You're just not the same without him let's face facts

Good to see other heads like BT and co, all in all a good night

Just want to thank bluemoonchick and BlueBird1 for organising it, nice one
not forgetting blue_bird

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.