Bluemoon Party Night Details

markbmcfc said:
felixbg said:
top night, cheers to everyone that organised it

What time did you get home? Cant believe you persuaded me to go to manchester, just to get wet, eat a kebab and go back home.

LOL! glad i gave it a miss now! there again at least u weren't in the middle of 'mad dog' Shadygiz's fight! ;-)

Fanzone Danny said:
markbmcfc said:
What time did you get home? Cant believe you persuaded me to go to manchester, just to get wet, eat a kebab and go back home.

LOL! glad i gave it a miss now! there again at least u weren't in the middle of 'mad dog' Shadygiz's fight! ;-)

I must have rang you about 8 times from town.

I was stuck with kiam in the northern quarter trying to find a place that was open, whilst getting pissed wet through!!!

Thanks a bunch!!!!

Fanzone Danny said:
markbmcfc said:

Is anyone going to 'name and shame' the pugilist?

smudgedj said:
Fanzone Danny said:

Is anyone going to 'name and shame' the pugilist?
I think it was a non Bluemoon member. Shouldn't have been there, paid or not.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Fanzone Danny said:

I was stuck with kiam in the northern quarter trying to find a place that was open, whilst getting pissed wet through!!!

Thanks a bunch!!!!

lol! sorry mate! ure name didnt come up on my phone just ure number and didnt know it was u!

To be fair i said i was gonna go then said i'd knock it on the head!

Thank fook i did by the sound of it ! ;-)

Fanzone Danny said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

Thanks a bunch!!!!

lol! sorry mate! ure name didnt come up on my phone just ure number and didnt know it was u!

To be fair i said i was gonna go then said i'd knock it on the head!

Thank fook i did by the sound of it ! ;-)

yeah you got lucky lol

we ended up in some shite mini bar that was an absolute dive!

GStar said:
tueartsboots said:
Foxy? He was fooked.Fel between bed n wall ! Head kept popping up giggling saying "I'm stuck tee hee "
And which cnut tried to MILF my better half? She is not happy about that

Was your better half wearing a purple dress? Her and Aberdeen Dave were very complimentery when i spoke to them... Does Dave come on here often? I think he's still on a coach somewhere!
yes mate, that was her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.