Bluemoon Party Night Details

LongsightM13 said:
Has asherj123 posted any pics yet? Oh no, this is the guy who took my freebies and then went and slagged it all off. I feel responsible now. Blue_bird Nicki knows the truth! x

Don't worry about it. He didn't have the balls to come over and introduce himself and then slag the party off to our faces so his comments are of no importance to me or the other girls. Everyone is untitled to their opinion I suppose.

blue_bird said:
LongsightM13 said:
Has asherj123 posted any pics yet? Oh no, this is the guy who took my freebies and then went and slagged it all off. I feel responsible now. Blue_bird Nicki knows the truth! x

Don't worry about it. He didn't have the balls to come over and introduce himself and then slag the party off to our faces so his comments are of no importance to me or the other girls. Everyone is untitled to their opinion I suppose.
It was a top night. Got to meet some great people and make some good club contacts- Danny Wilson phoned me yesterday !

Stu mate can you send me the full high rez version of that pic of me and cassie. Pm it me or something mate. Was nice to meet you and the mrs.

im gonna stay away from the ontopic for abit i think lol.

der-bomber said:
Unfortunately, due to geographical reasons l was unable to attend.

But, from what l can see the Ladies who organized it have played a blinder and pulled it off bigtime...

Nice one...

im the good looking one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.