Bluemoon PL Fantasy Football League

I’m thinking about captaining Aguero this weekend but have heard rumours he may be on the bench ( the rumours are from a very unreliable rag cünt). Anyone captaining Aguero or anyone think Jesus may start this game? I’m shit at fantasy football!

I’m thinking about captaining Aguero this weekend but have heard rumours he may be on the bench ( the rumours are from a very unreliable rag cünt). Anyone captaining Aguero or anyone think Jesus may start this game? I’m shit at fantasy football!
It’s a pain, fuckin Twitter, lol. Obviously no one knows mate, we aren’t Pep! However I’ve removed Serg from being captain, just on the off chance they are right, knowing my luck he will play and score a twatting hat trick now, lmao.

It’s a pain, fuckin Twitter, lol. Obviously no one knows mate, we aren’t Pep! However I’ve removed Serg from being captain, just on the off chance they are right, knowing my luck he will play and score a twatting hat trick now, lmao.
I’ve gone with captaining Sergio which obviously means he will now be on the bench. Good luck with your team mate

I am.doing the Telegraph this year.

40 transfers per season, as many players from each club you want. 11 players only.

I am.doing the Telegraph this year.

40 transfers per season, as many players from each club you want. 11 players only.

Right lads, my old man twats me at Fantasy Football every single year and he rubs it in in the most irritatingly way. Drives me mad. Don't know how he does it, always seems to beat me by a few points. Any bargains flying around some of you the more hardcore players can share?

I'm thinking Neves, Richarlson, Mitrovic and Jiminez. Any others?

The devil really is in the detail when it comes to Fantasy Football. I'm shit at it.

I'm in a league at work and there is a lad who always fucking walks it. He listens to a weekly podcast about it and follows all kinds of sites.

Hi guys, slightly off topic but need some help! Doing some research as part of my masters dissertation on the influence of commercial relationships on fan attitudes & behaviour. If you have 5-10 spare minutes, please help me out and fill out the following questionnaire. Would be very grateful!! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6WJ6P6K

Also...captained Aguero this week :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.