Votes: 11 2.1%
  • Carlos Tevez

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Emmanuel Adebayor

Votes: 237 44.9%
  • Craig Bellamy

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
I have voted for shaunny wright, he has been brilliant.
Think Its gonna be adebayor though.
A few players have stood out.
Good times

Got to be Ade! Barry and Shay have been superb and faultless, but he's won us the games and has got to be the best Striker City have had in my lifetime, and arguably ever!? His goals have won us the games, even though the others have kept us in it and provided the platform. He's scored the goals which, as we all know, is the hardest and most crucial skill of all and from not that many opportunities either!

Keep em coming Ade, but Barry or Shay would've walked any other month in previous seasons, but now there are world-class performances all over the pitch... How times have changed!

Happy Days!

Shay has made some exceptional saves that have kept us in the lead in all the premiership games this season. Adebayor has been sticking them away at the other end. What a recipe for success that is!

I had to go for Shay though. He's going to win things with us. I'm certain of that.

Typical attitude. Ya Ade scored the goals, 2/3 whatever it is, but defenders and keepers win games. Can't see how it should go to anyone but Shay and then Barry. 0 goals, 3 games. Any number of our forwards could have scored on the day, but Given has actually saved us points. We could still have had the 9 points whether or not it was Ade who scored, it could have ended up being someone else if he hadn't been playing as we've had enough chances, but we would have lost a fair few points if Given wasn't in goals.
But as it is the goal scorers get the credit 99% of the time.
Ade's been good infairness though, not as good as the other 2, but good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.