Votes: 11 2.1%
  • Carlos Tevez

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Emmanuel Adebayor

Votes: 237 44.9%
  • Craig Bellamy

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Ade has been fabulous, just what we needed, but it's Barry for me. All over the place, tackling, great distribution, vision, and as good off the ball as he is on it - pure class for me.

IrishMacca said:
Typical attitude. Ya Ade scored the goals, 2/3 whatever it is, but defenders and keepers win games. Can't see how it should go to anyone but Shay and then Barry. 0 goals, 3 games. Any number of our forwards could have scored on the day, but Given has actually saved us points. We could still have had the 9 points whether or not it was Ade who scored, it could have ended up being someone else if he hadn't been playing as we've had enough chances, but we would have lost a fair few points if Given wasn't in goals.
But as it is the goal scorers get the credit 99% of the time.
Ade's been good infairness though, not as good as the other 2, but good.

Ade has been immense not just because of goals but because of attitude and desire as well. he has been defending in our box one minute and finishing at the other end. His hold up play is nothing short of exceptional allowing us to push out away from our own goal.

I agree about Shay doing a fine job when called upon but Adebayor has been all action and has scored in all 3 games, not 2/3.You probably missed one whilst watching the rags. ;)

Emmanuel Adebayor because he won us two games with Shay Given 2nd and Gareth Barry 3rd.

Barry has impressed me immensely so far! he has been nothing but top class for City in all of the 4 competitlve games he's played! It makes you realise what a good central midfielder is actually like! he's really opened my eyes to his qualities to a team so i gave him my vote!

Anyone else think Ireland has not been Superman so far this season!? Its more like Ireland is Clark Kent at the moment! he was fairly poor apart from in short 30 second spells against Blackburn, he was our worst player against Wolves!, i didnt think he was up to much against Palace, and he was shocking against Pompey- he gave the ball away LOADS yesterday and on 3 occasions he just smashed the ball into no mans land where no City players were within 30 yards of (all this BEFORE the ridiculous tackle by Brown which effected his perfomance thereafter)! But this is a very big season for Ireland as if he proves that last season was just good form and not that he actually is a top class player then im afraid our favourite will be on the bench with a big name signing will be on the pitch by next summer! Lets hope this international break gives him some time to rest and regain his confidence from last season!

svennis pennis said:
IrishMacca said:
Typical attitude. Ya Ade scored the goals, 2/3 whatever it is, but defenders and keepers win games. Can't see how it should go to anyone but Shay and then Barry. 0 goals, 3 games. Any number of our forwards could have scored on the day, but Given has actually saved us points. We could still have had the 9 points whether or not it was Ade who scored, it could have ended up being someone else if he hadn't been playing as we've had enough chances, but we would have lost a fair few points if Given wasn't in goals.
But as it is the goal scorers get the credit 99% of the time.
Ade's been good infairness though, not as good as the other 2, but good.

Ade has been immense not just because of goals but because of attitude and desire as well. he has been defending in our box one minute and finishing at the other end. His hold up play is nothing short of exceptional allowing us to push out away from our own goal.

I agree about Shay doing a fine job when called upon but Adebayor has been all action and has scored in all 3 games, not 2/3.You probably missed one whilst watching the rags. ;)

I agree with both of you! I think Ade has shown great work rate and desire to be at City and his performances have been impressive and he has scored goals! but at the same time we have conceded a hell of a lot of chances in all of our games this season and if things would have just fallen a little differently we could be bottom of the league with 0 points and out of the Cup as we conceded enough chances to lose all of our games and i must say that Given has kept us in them all! But i still vote for Barry because without scoring the goals or saving opposition chances he has played his game really well, moreover, that he has opened my eyes to how good i didnt realise he actually was!!

But isnt it good that we are saying that we have 3 players who are playing at a level to all be deservedly given Player of the Month!?? in the past its been an obvious choice because we have had very average, average and fairly good performers with maybe 1 stand out! now we have a fair few and im still looking at 2-3 months before we see Robi and Tevez step up and show their class and Lescott and Toure to strike up a good partnership at the back!

It is good to be a blue at the moment - saying these names is exciting me. Fucking MINT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.