Votes: 11 2.1%
  • Carlos Tevez

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Emmanuel Adebayor

Votes: 237 44.9%
  • Craig Bellamy

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
I'm split between Ade, Barry and Given. Top class.

I eventually went for Ade. 3 in 3. Who can ask for more! Plus it's just the sheer novelty of having a striker at city who actually scores goals. Dreamland. I think he's the goat in disguise.

I'm currently chatting to a bunch of Gooners on their forum. They think that they will hammer us on the 12th. They simply don't understand we're not the same old City anymore.

Agreed it will be a tough game coz Arsenal are a great team. But i think they will be in for a rather sharp shock.

If it wasn't for Shay we'd probably be winless at the minute.

Shay shades Ade for me. Two reasons beyond those already shared:

1. We've scored four goals and have nine points. Chelsea have eleven goals. you get my point.
2. Shay isn't just doing good things himself. He's making the back four look good too. Can't say the same of Ade making the strike force look good yet.

Worrying to me that Stevie doesn't even get a mention. He's been great I think, just not at the level of last year. Put it this way: He's scored 25% of our Premiership goals so far. Not bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.