• Sergio Aguero

Votes: 43 8.2%
  • Edin Dzeko

Votes: 56 10.7%
  • Alvaro Negredo

Votes: 186 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a tough choice, they all deserve it but Edin won out in the end because of his huge smiles. He really is enjoying his football and his team work has improved no end. There was a time when he seemed to be heading for the Balotelli sulk but he turned it all round and he deserves the prize.

Interesting to see no one has even mentioned Toure. To me been outstanding all month, unplayable most of the time and given space will become this unstoppable marauding tank.

Fernandinho obviously gets a mention because he dramatically improved and is easily now one of our most important players, but Toure is unbelievable and without him i dont think this season would be nearly as good as it is.

Saying that though, i do agree Negredo is easily POTM, absolutely incredible, no one expected his form.

Toure now needs to be incredible for the big games in Feb and i think hell take POTM.

Dzeko has been fantastic this month, not only scored 8-9 goals but also worked very hard for the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.