• Sergio Aguero

Votes: 43 8.2%
  • Edin Dzeko

Votes: 56 10.7%
  • Alvaro Negredo

Votes: 186 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tough one. Went for Kompany as he has played an important role in keeping the team focused through some tough games as well as playing excellent.

Think he often gets overlooked because we are used to how much he offers the team.

-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:13 pm --

paphos-mcfc said:
Negredo too for me and Kolarocket a close second.

I like it!<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:15 pm --<br /><br />How come we never have a Bluemoon Manager of the Month poll? :s

Went for Dzeko, because he has stepped up his game, wish he chased the ball a little more but that will come hopefully. He has his way's of scoring and that is what matters. Right after him is beast, I would have actually picked him because of his hard work, goal scoring and team play. I was very happy to see that Dzeko and Negredo worked well together. It shows that Aguero is a tad bit selfish (I know its off topic lol). Negredo makes play with anyone upfront and can adapt to any player.

The Beast .... most consistent, Kolorov is the most improved, Dzeko and Sergio have done well ..... but have to give it to Negredo this month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.