• Edin Dzeko

Votes: 41 4.6%
  • Alvaro Negredo

Votes: 3 0.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
johnbmcr said:
Jnr Kisby said:
I went with yaya but found it very difficult to pick between him and dzeko, who i cannot believe only has 29 votes. Without his goals we wouldn't have been near to the title this season.

were are the Bosnian massive block vote when they need him?

I don't know, but at least they know which 'where' to use ;)

JJCMCFC said:
Very close between Nasri, Yaya, Ferna and Silva

Tempted to vote Nasri because not only has he played well, but because of how improved he has been under Pellegrini

Who am I kidding? It's Yaya

Cannot decide between Yaya and Silva. They both have done amazing this session. Silva has scraped us through a lot of tough games and Yaya has been unbelievable throughout. Probably going to go Yaya...No Silva...No Yaya...maybe Silva...forget it...

Choosing between yaya, silva and Dzeko. Hard but during the business end of the season, Dzeko goals propelled us to the title so I voted for him. Maybe I need to check if I have 1/1000th Bosnian heritage in my blood lol.

Samir for me. Been wonderfully consistent this season, as well as playing a major role in, what were, arguably, the 4 most important moments of our season. (i.e. His last minute equaliser, at the Etihad, against Sunderland. The two assists for Edin's goals at Goodson, as well as his final day opener against West Ham).

It's a joke we won't be seeing him play in Brazil.

P.S. Wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of his girlfriend either, she sounds pretty feisty

Got to be Yaya, although a special mention for Dzeco for scoring some crucial goals in the last 5 games.

I want to vote for all of them. It is so hard to pick one individual because going forward the goals just kept coming and coming while as the season went on collectively the team clicked defensively. I don't get to go to many games (I do see them all somehow, cough) and only made Fulham at home this season, but that last nine months has been the most amazing football I have ever seen by any team in the top-flight in England, ever.

I will admit I have have a man-crush on Pab though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.