Bluemoon Player of the Season 2017/18

Bluemoon Player of the Season 2017/18

• Total voters
Tough call. KDB has been fantastic all season, Fernandinho has also been consistently brilliant, Sterling most improved player and starting to look worth every penny of his large transfer fee. Having said all that we are simply a vastly better team when the greatest ever City player plays so for that reason I have to vote for Dave.

Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Fernandinho, D.Silva, De Bruyne, Sane and Sterling are the players with the biggest argument for it.

Top 3 would be between Sterling, De Bruyne and D.Silva.

1. De Bruyne
2. Sterling
3. D.Silva

I had to go with Dave the Magician but it was close with KDB on the rails.
DS has just been marvellous to watch this season and he plays more like a 23 year old than a 30+ something player.
Pep,what a job you have done.I honestly thought Silva could not get any better ... but he has.

What a brilliant season! So many players stepped forward, but there can only be one serious Player of the Season.

Kevin De Bruyne, take a bow.

This feels like one of those where you should be able to choose all that apply. My vote for KDB was in no way a vote against any other player. In fact I just realized that we didn’t have “that player” this year. You know, the one who starts almost every game despite poor showing after poor showing. Pep has built more than a team, it’s an unstoppable force.

I voted for Silva because even though the other guys have the better stats it's Silva that makes us tick.

I just ignored that he was missing for a lot of games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.