Bluemoon Poker Jan 09 Tournament sign up!

Not sure I can deposit on the site, does anyone play on full tilt, I could send it them on there and they could send it on PokerRoom?

bluemoon05 said:
Not sure I can deposit on the site, does anyone play on full tilt, I could send it them on there and they could send it on PokerRoom?
why cant you deposit on pokerroom??? Seems strange to me... i used neteller... perfect solution for pokersites... easy to deposit from and withdraw too...

Who decides the number of chips, blinds, frequency and amount of blind raises etc?

I think I'll play but I can't change my Pokerroom user name to my bluemoon user name so I'd have to play as Tapton Tiger.

Corky said:
Who decides the number of chips, blinds, frequency and amount of blind raises etc?
i figure its straight tournament standard... blind structure as the site has it... starting chips 1500 and so on... would be neat with double stack as they have on full tilt... starting with 3000 chips... makes more fun and opens the play up more

Okay, on some you can set your own up how you like, then when you enter you find you only have 500 chips and the big blind is 100, akes for a rubbish game. However if there are too many chips and small blinds half the players end up not betting for 2 hours.

gman07 said:
Corky said:
i figure its straight tournament standard... blind structure as the site has it... starting chips 1500 and so on... would be neat with double stack as they have on full tilt... starting with 3000 chips... makes more fun and opens the play up more

I've just looked at the chip structure and the tournaments use a start of 1500 in chips. The blinds structure and times are determined by pokerroom so I suspect the blinds will go up every 10 mins although you can choose slow or turbo (5 mins 20 mins probably).
You can choose a re-buy too but my thoughts are as it's the first try at this to not have a rebuy and see how it goes.

i'll upload a screenshot of the screen in a minute
edit: having trouble uploading a pic but you get the idea :)
I hope this takes off. A poker tournament once a month would be great with fellow blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.