Bluemoon pre match gathering Watford game. star bar - City sq - worsleyweb in coat

What happened to you, you said you'd ring me back but didn't. You missed a brilliant piss up mate. When your slipped disc is sorted, no excuse for next time pal. Did you go to the match?

Yes pal can’t do out till I’ve had this procedure on the 19th m8 on to many tablets at moment. Also put me on something called metronidazole for an abscess I have they stressed no beer will make you very poorly, so didn’t want to risk it. Glad you had a good day see you soon me old mucka

Yes pal can’t do out till I’ve had this procedure on the 19th m8 on to many tablets at moment. Also put me on something called metronidazole for an abscess I have they stressed no beer will make you very poorly, so didn’t want to risk it. Glad you had a good day see you soon me old mucka
I've just read up on metronidazole, it says its used to treat pelvic inflammatory disease endocarditis and bacterial vaginosis.

Explains why you're a bit of a big wet fanny then. Only joking, get well soon mate; )

Yes they have been posted on the SAGA website.
All but drone are over 50 so you do have a valid point on SAGA musty. However, you'd pissed off by the time we revealed our collection of Toby Jug heads courtesy of Bimbo's phone camera. You staggered out with a head and body like a Thunderbird puppet talking gibberish mate. I think you need to put a pic up on antiques roadshow website to put an age guesstimation on you, ya FOC; )

Last edited:
All this talk and still no picture of worsleywebs coat ffs !!
Did he have a spotted scarf on ala dick dastardly by any chance ?

@BimboBob you cheeky fucker calling me granddad .....you wish you looked my age. X
Ha! Sorry mate :)

Almost as bad as the woman in the pub they all sniffed around. She told us it was her Birthday and to guess her age. After a couple of..."oooh you look 30 love, is it 30?" I said "62?"

She shot me a withering look, so I had a stab at 52. She seemed pleased with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.