*** Bluemoon PS3 FIFA 2009 League ***

pinder10 said:
pindermcfc 3 - 0 B3NZ01717

I think this **** needs kicking out the league to be honest.

He is full of bullshit. He has said he would be online to play - but he hasn't. Fair enough. But he then lied and said he was.

Now after Lee finally getting the game going, he updates me.. Then tells me it is 3 nil. Then he says that the knob above has quit. So i paused my game and looked. Said "pindermcfc" was playing Fifa 09. And "B3NZ01717" had no game under his name. So that said to me he had quit the game. He then messaged me telling me "He quit. Cheat!" But why would lee (pinder) quit when he was 3 nill up. Then after checking again Ben had gone on to play Call of Duty..

Rest my case. He should be booted out.

josh06 said:
pinder10 said:

He is full of bullshit. He has said he would be online to play - but he hasn't. Fair enough. But he then lied and said he was.

Now after Lee finally getting the game going, he updates me.. Then tells me it is 3 nil. Then he says that the knob above has quit. So i paused my game and looked. Said "pindermcfc" was playing Fifa 09. And "B3NZ01717" had no game under his name. So that said to me he had quit the game. He then messaged me telling me "He quit. Cheat!" But why would lee (pinder) quit when he was 3 nill up. Then after checking again Ben had gone on to play Call of Duty..

More of a game that i got this week!

No-shows should be kicked out

josh06 said:
pinder10 said:

IM NOT GNA STAY ONLINE IF HE QUIT! IF I QUIT THEN I WOULD HAVE STAYED ON SO IT LOOKS LIKE I DIDNT QUIT HES THE QUITTER HE NEEDS TO BE KICKED!

josh06 said:
Greiver said:
I'm interested though catching peeps at the right time might be a problem! Or is it too late? :P Name is Raeku! Not been playing FIFA 09 too much might get my arse kicked! Though played good bit of 08. So I'll be practicing like hell lol, even if it is too late! :P

Sure you will be able to join. We have a week to play people roughly. Now im sure one party can stay up a tad later or get up early to play.

Plus, you can't lost 12-1 :(

Awesome awesome! Hehe ... fcking got cheated! Was up 3-0 by half then lost 4-5 to scum!!!! Have some good bad games ... and some really bad luck with hitting the damn post! ... Also some defence problems! Typical City lol!

.... Sooo What do I need to do lol! :D ... Usually I can be on around midday, kinda late at night for most European people, -5gmt time. Usually up all night so I could also play around midday Euro time! Geuss I will just have to get with whoever I'm put up against etc.

Rob-Ben-Ho said:
josh06 said:
pinder10 said:

IM NOT GNA STAY ONLINE IF HE QUIT! IF I QUIT THEN I WOULD HAVE STAYED ON SO IT LOOKS LIKE I DIDNT QUIT HES THE QUITTER HE NEEDS TO BE KICKED!

Oooo, touchy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.