*** Bluemoon PS3 FIFA 2009 League ***

Points ... still wondering wtf points are for? Just beat a guy with like 60k points ... 3-0 .. 55m into the game and he quits. Although I got beat by a dude with near that amount as well and nearly fcking broke my hand, and my controller lol. Was pissing me off how my defence kept spreading out for holes! Considering I have 400 .. and it is a new account and I've played maybe 10-11 games online for 09 I've nowt if thats good or bad. Other account had around 12k though that was mostly Fifa 08.

In general I just play offline with friends etc. .... got to control anger issues ... don't mind losing/winning but if my guys pass like idiots or switch me or slow down and stop in midrun like nimrods then I get super pissed! ... Thank god I don't have a microphone!

For the league no overtime correct? Also ranked or unranked or does it matter? (preferable unranked b/c if I see a 12-1 it will be lost connection due to ps3 smashing lol)

So am I in? Whens meh next game? Whose arse do I get to kick? (hopefully not my arse getting kicked)

Sorry but dead busy recently so not been on for a week, but whatever games I've missed will play tonight.

tommcfc said:
so has the league been ditched?
or are we going to get some more fixtures up?

I hope not, im doing well! We just need to see which players will play a game every week and keep them, then kick the others out. Then getting fixtures done wont be a problem.

Bowers said:
tommcfc said:

I hope not, im doing well! We just need to see which players will play a game every week and keep them, then kick the others out. Then getting fixtures done wont be a problem.

If its full and someones quiting add me in there place! ( I've got nowt else to do but spam forums and get my arse kicked on FIFA)

Bowers said:
tommcfc said:

lol
who started it off?
he needs to post some more games up and it'll get going again

Greiver said:
IF it has become utter dead anyone else up for taking it up?

I will give it a go.

Will someone just verify that everyone is in this list? As i know extras may have joined. And some have also left.

JAY-MCFC
ogilvie
citizenLR97
Paulmcfc
ASH-MCFC
lukeg
ColemanMCFC
asherj123
city_boy07
alex_bowers
J_sheldon
dannyboy2890
stehenshaw
Citypie
rifle13
tommcfc321
allblues09
pindermcfc
Greiver

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.