*** Bluemoon PS3 FIFA 2009 League ***

Re: *** Bluemoon PS3 FIFA 2009 Tournement ***

League would be a brilliant idea!

PSN:Clarkey316

Re: *** Bluemoon PS3 FIFA 2009 Tournement ***

Nice to see so much interest, I'll wait for others to add there names and ill sort it all out.
Should be fun :)

add me

asherj123

be warned, i am good. i'd be surprised if i don't win the league :p

ok so far we have 16:

JAY-MCFC
ogilvie
citizenLR97
Richmcfc
Paulmcfc
ASH-MCFC
Johnny5_is_alive
Clarkey316
lukeg
ColemanMCFC
asherj123
dannyboy2890
city_boy07
stehenshaw
J_sheldon
alex_bowers

The weeks fixtures and table will be kept on the first page of the thread to keep things tidy and easy to view, this will be updated every wednesday evening/thursday after the previous round of games.

- 20 minute games, 10 mins each way
- to keep things fair, everyone plays as city, so theres no disadvantages
- no extra time or penalties like a normal league setup
- everyone will play each other once
- once the game has been completed post your result in this thread and the stats will be added onto the league table

remember its just for fun and only a game :) good luck all.

First round fixtures will be found on the first page

(if theres anyone else that wants to play not on the list feel free to still add your name)

First round of fixtures are up.

The weeks fixtures and table will be kept on the first page of the thread to keep things tidy and easy to view, this will be updated every wednesday evening/thursday after the previous round of games.

DannyBoy2890 said:

is it any team we want or we playing as city?

Paulmcfc2703 said:
DannyBoy2890 said:

is it any team we want or we playing as city?

Good question. It would be fair if we were all City. Then nobody would moan saying "he was Brazil so it's unfair".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.