*** Bluemoon PS3 FIFA 2009 League ***

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Luke and I tried the other day with no luck.

What you mean wheels??
We couldn't connect, or more to the point, I couldn't connect. I could play BAP fine, but everytime we tried to start a game it timed out.

Well why dont you bap your match???
thats what most of us do,it always seems to time out!!!

Obv go to bap,create session,enter in ten mins a half,get your opponent to find you,as soon as he does choose the sides before anyone else gets in,then it goes to your managemnt screen pick your players etc,then after that it says choose a player,at the top it says any click that ad away you have it,willjust have to change the cam during the game for obv reasons!!!

PS on the bottom i tihnk its triangle to change kits and square to change teams!!!

anyone want to arrange some mid-season friendlies, I clearly need the practice. I am on right now and should be for a little while. I am allblues09, send me an invite! Cheers!

citizenLR97 just got hammered by Richmcfc...

.....wait for it

whats robinho's number...

well thats how many goals were in the match...

9-1

he's now off to hide in the technical forum :]

bluemoonrising said:
citizenLR97 just got hammered by Richmcfc...

.....wait for it

whats robinho's number...

well thats how many goals were in the match...

9-1

he's now off to hide in the technical forum :]

You werent that bad mate honestly, Ive played against far worse. The sending off didnt help you...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.