Bluemoon Rising TV

They do some good stuff. I only contribute one video a week and this week I have a go at the Scouse Ministry of Truth and Delph bottling it Ha Ha

Quality haha! Love your videos mate, always a positive spin on everything!

"Walter's Glass Half Full" is my favorite segment, you really rep our fanbase with a great deal of dignity and sense of humor, one of the reasons I became a fan of the club (American fan since pre-Mansour takeover) was the supporters. There's other channels with opinion pieces but they're always yelling at the viewer and cursing up a storm, which is usually a sign that they cant back up their argument with proper facts so emotion takes over and the point is lost, Walter on the other hand takes on all the criticism thrown at our club and supporters and dusts it off his shoulder, grins and sips his room temperature ale. Keep up the good work mate it's certainly being appreciated.

"Walter's Glass Half Full" is my favorite segment, you really rep our fanbase with a great deal of dignity and sense of humor, one of the reasons I became a fan of the club (American fan since pre-Mansour takeover) was the supporters. There's other channels with opinion pieces but they're always yelling at the viewer and cursing up a storm, which is usually a sign that they cant back up their argument with proper facts so emotion takes over and the point is lost, Walter on the other hand takes on all the criticism thrown at our club and supporters and dusts it off his shoulder, grins and sips his room temperature ale. Keep up the good work mate it's certainly being appreciated.

Cheers for that pal. I made a decision rightly or wrongly but I won't swear or rant. The format is supposed to come across as the bloke sat opposite you in the boozer who likes his footy and loves City and hates the criticism. Which to be fair is how I feel about it. None of it's scripted and I choose the comments and the responses. The guys at the channel point the camera, take it away for editing and jazzing up etc...

Anyhow this week I talk about Deynayer, Delphs U-Turn and ManYoo signings. Once again cheers guys for the positives, means a lot.

Keep up the good work Walter.

Cheers my Blue brother. Recorded this one on tour with my phone with people from a bus stop looking at me talking to myself in a boozer ha ha. Still looking at the world of Manchester City with heavily blue tinted glasses ha ha

Cheers my Blue brother. Recorded this one on tour with my phone with people from a bus stop looking at me talking to myself in a boozer ha ha. Still looking at the world of Manchester City with heavily blue tinted glasses ha ha

Just watched it Walt. You're a Pep (and Beyonce!) fan, I "take it"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.