Bluemoon Rising TV

Oof, controversial headline there mate. Hopefully with new signings incoming you'll have plenty to be positive about over the next few weeks!

Oof, controversial headline there mate. Hopefully with new signings incoming you'll have plenty to be positive about over the next few weeks!
I didn't choose the title but expect a lot of heat from it from our friends in Trafford!! We are no longer little 'ol City and they need to wake up a smell the blue coffee

First time I've heard Accrington Stanley mentioned in the same breath as Bayern Munich and Barcelona! Always look forward to your contributions Walter; keep 'em coming.

First time I've heard Accrington Stanley mentioned in the same breath as Bayern Munich and Barcelona! Always look forward to your contributions Walter; keep 'em coming.

Cheers Jim. Here's this weeks instalment. I'm talking about Jack Wilshire's love for Arsenal stopping him coming to City (Deluded), Aguero to Manchester United (Yes, Andy Cole said they should buy him) and the City board. Hope you enjoy this one Jim

Cheers Jim. Here's this weeks instalment. I'm talking about Jack Wilshire's love for Arsenal stopping him coming to City (Deluded), Aguero to Manchester United (Yes, Andy Cole said they should buy him) and the City board. Hope you enjoy this one Jim

Very good once again Walter. But Cameron Diaz? Meh.

Very good once again Walter. But Cameron Diaz? Meh.
Sometimes words get in the way Ha Ha

This week I have a pop at the suggestions that City ruin English talent, City are NOT a step down from Juve and give it a spoilt Arsenal fan. Hope you enjoy chaps and chapesses!!

Latest edition I talk about this week the Chairman, cheering up some miserable Blues and if Chelsea are way ahead of the pack (pfft!!). Cheers for some nice comments about the vids in another thread this week #ProperGiddy

Latest edition I talk about this week the Chairman, cheering up some miserable Blues and if Chelsea are way ahead of the pack (pfft!!). Cheers for some nice comments about the vids in another thread this week #ProperGiddy

Best episode yet mate. Fell about laughing on the squad strength comment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.