Bluemoon Rising TV

Damocles said:
Love your stuff on there Walter.

Though not sure the barman can pull a decent pint given the state of your last two.

Ha Ha Cheers for the kind words Damocles

The boozer we use is the Clarence in Bury and it's quality beer pal. I'd not been in it for years and they've kitted it out beautifully. The beer is spot on :o)

Citysmith said:
Damocles said:
Love your stuff on there Walter.

Though not sure the barman can pull a decent pint given the state of your last two.

Ha Ha Cheers for the kind words Damocles

The boozer we use is the Clarence in Bury and it's quality beer pal. I'd not been in it for years and they've kitted it out beautifully. The beer is spot on :o)

Is it going to be a separate weekly thing on there now then? Saw this episode and the one before it and enjoyed them both. Really nice to have a dose of optimism ever now and again, especially after having to read this place for several hours a day! It's like a cleansing balm for the brain

Damocles said:
Is it going to be a separate weekly thing on there now then? Saw this episode and the one before it and enjoyed them both. Really nice to have a dose of optimism ever now and again, especially after having to read this place for several hours a day! It's like a cleansing balm for the brain

Not sure about every week but Hey-Ho it is this week, keeping it positive and upbeat!!!! Consider you brain cleansed ha ha I thought this was the best one yet (after all we did just win 3-0)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QjYBEEesb4[/video]

^ Walter you're a legend! Sat with you in eye shot since Maine Road... miss the days of you shouting "Jermaine......" (i swear he looked like he was going to cry!)

Damocles said:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbzdPSwurPA[/video]

Enjoyed this one.

Absolutely brilliant, we need more of this, appeals to my City supporting mentality look for the positives and you will find plenty from this season.

Blue Mooner said:
Damocles said:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbzdPSwurPA[/video]

Enjoyed this one.

Absolutely brilliant, we need more of this, appeals to my City supporting mentality look for the positives and you will find plenty from this season.

Don't watch a lot of Bluemoon Rising TV as the post-match interviews with fans aren't really my thing and some of the other content seems like attention seeking or patronising shite. Loving Walter's stuff on there though and tune in for it all the time. Always good for a chuckle and brightens your day.

Bloody hell chaps made up with the positive comments

It's fun to do on a weekly basis and in the grand scheme of things it's not hard to be positive about our beloved club. Most clubs would give their own mothers to be where we are. I've enjoyed the first few episodes and hope to keep it going for some time yet but for the moment I'm enjoying doing it on a week by week basis and have been delighted with the way it's put together by the wizzkids and the feedback I've had.

Once again cheers blues. Keep it blue, keep it positive!!!

Citysmith said:
Bloody hell chaps made up with the positive comments

It's fun to do on a weekly basis and in the grand scheme of things it's not hard to be positive about our beloved club. Most clubs would give their own mothers to be where we are. I've enjoyed the first few episodes and hope to keep it going for some time yet but for the moment I'm enjoying doing it on a week by week basis and have been delighted with the way it's put together by the wizzkids and the feedback I've had.

Once again cheers blues. Keep it blue, keep it positive!!!
Hate to break it to you Walter, but you reached your zenith on October 23rd 2011. Everything else can only be viewed in a lesser light. I make no apologies for posting it yet again;

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdL6vvByiYU[/video]

"3-0 at the Swamp"
"Look at his sad chops"
"Embarrass 'em"

;-)

Seriously though, you are good on BM Rising TV. Keep up the good work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.