Bluemoon twitter-watch

Re: bluemoon twitter watch!

Let me get this straight;

Twitter is a site where people post random thoughts for other people to read, right?
Then you want to get all the people off here that post random thoughts, to join-up on twitter and post them there as well?
After that you're gonna come back on here and tell everyone what is being written on twitter by bluemoon members?

Re: Anybody here on twitter?

stonerblue said:
What would be good would be banninng twitter and its associated drivel from bluemoon
Agreed, this would also stop sensitive information leaking onto the site and reaching some posters sensitive parts thus curing them of premature ejaculation.

My wife works in media so she's on twitter. I find most of the output (including hers) to be dull and trite.

She did tweet one funny thing on the day of the semi:

'Oh no husband going to Wembley today; City win: husband drunk and obnoxious; City lose: husband drunk and obnoxious.'

Needless to say me and City didn't disappoint.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
My wife works in media so she's on twitter. I find most of the output (including hers) to be dull and trite.

'Oh no husband going to Wembley today; City win: husband drunk and obnoxious; City lose: husband drunk and obnoxious.'

No mention of a huge semi I notice Gd.

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/3aaBrSbeeL/bluemoon-members/members" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/3aaBrSbeeL/bluemoon-members/members</a>

Gaylord du Bois said:

Well spotted Gaylord.

She would associate neither 'huge' nor 'semi' with me. Which is a mixed blessing I guess.

Gaylord du Bois said:

Well spotted Gaylord.

She would associate neither 'huge' nor 'semi' with me. Which is a mixed blessing I guess.

Who would she associate it with then? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.