Bluemoon twitter-watch

Re: Anybody here on twitter?

shadygiz said:
Nanas08 Samir Nasri Official
This tweet is for the english newspaper stop trying to made something between me and arsenal i love this club and everything around it

I assume he is referring to the Borough of Stretford.

Oh, and Salford if you're reading this GSC.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:23 pm --<br /><br />
gingerthai said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
No mention of a huge semi I notice Gd.

Well spotted Gaylord.

She would associate neither 'huge' nor 'semi' with me. Which is a mixed blessing I guess.

Who would she associate it with then? ;)

I dont know tbh.

She always lies and tells me it's the biggest she's ever seen, bless her.

Re: bluemoon twitter watch!

stonerblue said:
Let me get this straight;

Twitter is a site where people post random thoughts for other people to read, right?
Then you want to get all the people off here that post random thoughts, to join-up on twitter and post them there as well?
After that you're gonna come back on here and tell everyone what is being written on twitter by bluemoon members?

Twitter is where you choose to follow certain peoples opinions and can express opinions of your own.

liamctid said:
stonerblue said:

Twitter is a site where people post random thoughts for other people to read, right?
Then you want to get all the people off here that post random thoughts, to join-up on twitter and post them there as well?
After that you're gonna come back on here and tell everyone what is being written on twitter by bluemoon members?

Twitter is where you choose to follow certain peoples opinions and can express opinions of your own.

Yeah, but does anyone listen?

stonerblue said:
liamctid said:
stonerblue said:

Yeah, but does anyone listen?

Only if they select the visually challenged option when signing up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.